1554671399821.png

Tight.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tighter than a gnats chuff. Can’t call it to be honest, I fancy us with the fixtures we have but then again I know what we’re like. Arsenal won’t do it if they don’t sort their away form out

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Tottenham
Chelsea
United
Arsenal

Purely putting Arsenal 6th cause its hard to see them winning any of their games away vs Watford, Leicester or Wolves based on current away form. Even Burnley could be tricky depending on how Burnley approach it

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You think all those sides are going to need 4 wins from their last six, United might need five. I think it will more or less go down to the last day

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just win your game against City and let the rest take care of itself friend :cool: :thumbsu: :rainbow:
Which one, we play the bastards three times in the next few weeks.

To be fair I can’t see us getting anything in the league game. You can’t ask for anything more against us after we gifted you that injury time own goal winner :tearsofjoy:

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Which one, we play the bastards three times in the next few weeks. To be fair I can’t see us getting anything in the league game

I BELIEVE

You can’t ask for anything more against us after we gifted you that injury time own goal winner :tearsofjoy:

No point in half measures ;)

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
In regards to City, I see us a better chance of progressing in the Champs league than taking anything from the league game at the end of it.

We will either be euphoric after progession and suffer a hangover in the league game, or entirely dejected and beaten up and then subsequently smashed in the league game

Is there a chance we could get 4th/5th finish on identical points/ goal difference this season? Does that result in a one off playoff match?
I think we almost had a play-off match with Chelsea or Arsenal in the last year or 2.

We've got 8-11 games left, and dropped points in any of them will probably knock us out of a competition.

It's a lot of pressure but we've got the experience in the squad to deal with it.

But you can't be at your best when you're playing every 3-4 days for over a month so we're going to have to scrap a bit. Reckon thus weekend will be one of those games, result the only thing that matters.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
We've got 8-11 games left, and dropped points in any of them will probably knock us out of a competition.

It's a lot of pressure but we've got the experience in the squad to deal with it.

But you can't be at your best when you're playing every 3-4 days for over a month so we're going to have to scrap a bit. Reckon thus weekend will be one of those games, result the only thing that matters.

I think you are posting in the wrong thread old chap.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chelsea lose today and lose to Utd and they will be struggling to make top 4.

Could be easier for then to go all out in winning EL.

Three wins from their last four will give them a shout. The results so far this week have gone as expected to be fair. The Watford/Arsenal game was always the hardest to call

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back