Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

oh not this s**t.

He is an AFL coach, he has an idea.

Was a poor game from Graham, but lets remember he is still a young player. Too many people expect him to have the consistency of a 200 gamer. Maybe it's because he looks 30?

Problem is - as many have pointed out - he's slow and one dimensional.
Lap it up, this is as good as it gets.
As his body matures more and he gets bigger (if possible), he ain't getting quicker.

He has good endurance but geez he is slow you guys are right he always see him running behind players trying catch opposition it's probably why he fumbles so much he is cooked by the time he gets to another contests, Our midfield is really thin so he will be back in the team at some point but dropping him wouldn't be the worst idea.

seriously what's happened to this GF hero ? no he ain't quick...but Tom Mitchell ain't quick either...

what with the fumbles, drop marks, miskicks....who's devising hand/feet/eye coordination sharpening exercises there...whatever you're doing...it's a disaster so far (tbf, not just JG but seems the whole team has got the fumble attack big time).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With true leaders such as Rance and Jack missing we lack on field leadership across the the park. There are so many undisciplined players out there that stoppers like Graham just can’t put out all of the spot fires. People on here isolating JG to certain opposition goals are really being ignorant as Graham can’t stop alll four gun midfielders on his own bc he’s constantly caught out in four minds . The disappointments were Cotchin and Martin as they were both soundly beaten, but they just can’t do it every week for us. Graham is still under 30 games of AFL footy and like Garthwaite both should not be criticised considering there were more senior players out there who thought a practice match was being played.
Ellis Markov Butler Castagna Martin and Cotchin were all poor on the day which put our Team on the back foot all day.
Drop Graham and you will get the Port game of last year all over again. We’re carying injuries as well as some serious unskilled bludgers atm , yet KDH continues to reward them. The team is undisciplined from the top atm and it’s showing on the field. I hadn’t seen a Tiger in a teapot stance for two years until this year , which shows we didn’t do the hard yards over Summer and probably a cause to all our injury woes.

Talk of dropping Graham right now is madness. As some have stated he is at least a pressure player, of which we have precious few right now. That does not mean however that I think he will necessarily be there at the end of the year. Reckon a few others might leap frog him.

I’ve said from day one he’s one dimensional and lacks any pace. Some saying he will captain the club in the future is laughable. I haven’t seen him play a descent game since the gf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back