AFL 2019 - AFL Round 4

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

don't mind the value on Richmond.

I don't care how many players they're missing, Port nearly lost at home to Carlton.

Think the odds will get longer for Richmond though so will wait for my punt.

GC is easy money, can't see Carlton getting anywhere close. 1 club playing with heart and the other is its usual rabble self.
Really?
Dusty, Cotch, Rance, Caddy, Houli, Short and Grigg. That pretty much IS the team.
Wouldn't go near the Tigers this week.

Really?
Dusty, Cotch, Rance, Caddy, Houli, Short and Grigg. That pretty much IS the team.
Wouldn't go near the Tigers this week.

Riewoldt too, I’d include him in your list of OUTS as he’s been a pretty handy player for the Tiges and he’s known to kick a goal or two.

Rioli copped a heavy knock to the ribs so you can assume he’ll be playing sore. A goal sneak and fierce tackler when he’s fit and firing.

But yeah that pretty much is the team

2unit Port 40+ $3.40
.5 unit Port 60+ $6

hope port absolutely destroy the tigers this weekend

$14 on the bulldogs H2H at Tabtouch for a payout of $114 if they win. worth it

Pies overrated still in my books.

Riewoldt too, I’d include him in your list of OUTS as he’s been a pretty handy player for the Tiges and he’s known to kick a goal or two.

Rioli copped a heavy knock to the ribs so you can assume he’ll be playing sore. A goal sneak and fierce tackler when he’s fit and firing.

But yeah that pretty much is the team

Plus they are playing AWAY as well.

$14 on the bulldogs H2H at Tabtouch for a payout of $114 if they win. worth it

Pies overrated still in my books.

Those are nice odds, but I can’t see the bulldogs getting within 4 goals tbh. Pies are overrated in the sense of being premiership favourites last week. But they are still a very strong team. Lost to probably the 2 best teams so far. Bulldogs on the other hand are very very average at best. Round 1 win against a mediocre team. Then They ran over the top of hawks who just ran out of legs with 2 on the bench. And last week spoke for itself. I will say that there midfield has quality. But they are terribly inefficient in F50, and don’t think they have the quality down back to stop pies forwards like cats and eagles were able to.

I think Adelaide will get up but no certainty against North. Cunnington always kills us.

Not sure how the hell Essendon are favs over Brisbane.

Carlton aint beating GC.

Cotchin has helped Richmond stay competitive but they should get annihilated this game.

I think Adelaide will get up but no certainty against North. Cunnington always kills us. Not sure how the hell Essendon are favs over Brisbane

Essendon are at home I guess. Have Brisbane winning but won't be by much. Hooker is back for Essendon.

Jack Steele -
25+ Disposals @ $2.63 (SB)
30+ Disposals @ $9.50 (SB)

Hawks been giving up massive disposal numbers. Can see him getting 25, but the value is there for 30+

#AFL #Bettingtips

Getting in early for Round 4 Thurs/Fri 2 games.

#aflswansdees Strong lean TGS o165.5 $1.88 LB (this may be 1u before game)
#aflpiesdogs 1u Bulldogs line +31.5 @$1.90 BE

Also early taken #aflcatsgiants 1u TGS o162.5 $1.88 LB and #aflsunsblues 1u u158.5 $1.88 LB

GL

BTW I #cut&pastedthisfrommytweet bcoz #lazy..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to get Gold Coast at $1.85 against Carlton, reckon that's good value.

I think Melbourne at the +line could also be good, even them for a win, at odds.

Cats at GMHBA are always good things, and might get decent odds against a good team like the Giants who wouldn't have much experience playing there.

Port Adelaide will win, pretty confident of that, don't want to bet against my own team though and Port might get too short once the teams are announced.

Eagles are a lock too, not sure if they will represent any value though.

I also reckon Brisbane should be favourites against the Bombers, so while they are no lock, at over $2 they are good value.

Hi lads.
I’m trying and probably going to fail, compounding a bet each week over 23 bets.
Start with $50, aim for $1.20 returns, ends up being $5000 approx.

Eventually everyone comes unstuck when a huge fav chokes and gets rolled.
So I thought, I’ll bet on a team I think can win, but if they lose I still want to win.
I then found “pick your own line” as an option and it’s a god send!

Last weekend I had west coast +40.5 at $1.22!

So I’m going with this method, there is so much less stress and way more upside without the downside.

Hi lads.
I’m trying and probably going to fail, compounding a bet each week over 23 bets.

So I thought, I’ll bet on a team I think can win, but if they lose I still want to win.

So I’m going with this method, there is so much less stress and way more upside without the downside.

The major challenge will come when if you make it towards the latter half of the season is betting large amounts.

Bit speculative, but thinking Higgins gets a decent crack in the midfield with a depleted Richmond side. Has boasted strong numbers as a kid and is one that is touted as an elite runner and one to be groomed into a future elite mid. Should get to 20 with more involvement in the midfield rotation.

2.5u Higgins 20+ disposals $2.1 (SB)
0.75u Higgins 25+ disposals $7 (SB)
0.25u Higgins 30+ disposals $56 (SB)

Hi lads.

Keep us updated. I used to use pick your own line and then make sure things even surer things and bet big. Problem will be eventually at some point you will get rolled, my only suggestion is cash out some money at some point.

Is this how it works?
I think his current price indicates his line will be around 22.5 won't it?
It should. I generally find this early 20+ 25+ markets are generally well unders to what they put out their line at later in week. U can find the odd gem but in heaps of cases it's way unders. Keep an eye on it, write down 10 or so then compare. Moreso to the 20-25 sort of players

Back