FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again

''No one beats, Mr Convincing ''

And no one will you ******* dickhead. You just ruined what small minute chance of a career you had with that horrific minute of your life you incessant little piss ant.

What I really hate is the deep and meaningful ads for soulless banks or insurance companies that are actually good - except they're banks and insurance companies. Like Westpac give a **** about anything other than the bottom line

What I really hate is the deep and meaningful ads for soulless banks or insurance companies that are actually good - except they're banks and insurance companies. Like Westpac give a **** about anything other than the bottom line

The anz one which pretty much said ‘but real estate agents are worse’

That Pointsbet ad with Allen Iverson is starting to annoy me. The music is so loud, which is annoying when you have the volume up fairly loud for the footy.

The McCafe coffee at with the guy getting coffee when it is dark, not drinking it and giving it to his partner after arriving- with the sun well and truly up.

Memo Macca - unless you cups gave special powers, the coffee would have been cold well and truly by the time you got home.

The McCafe coffee at with the guy getting coffee when it is dark, not drinking it and giving it to his partner after arriving- with the sun well and truly up.

Memo Macca - unless you cups gave special powers, the coffee would have been cold well and truly by the time you got home.
Erm... couldn’t he have just bought two?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would. Customers value local, an American accent makes the product seem more foreign.
But they do it with obviously foreign products too.

For example, that Apple iPhone ad from last year where the geeky girl that looks like Barb from Stranger Things says "what's a phone?" was dubbed, and nobody would realistically think an iPhone is Australian - it's either American or Taiwanese/Chinese

Hash tag save the dribble - * off. Not funny in the slightest, and just s**t house, like that crap show bounce and up the guts.

I also can't stand that Leah Remeni Scientology commercial '' yeah, now that you asked ''

You're not tough. You're not cool. You're not funny.

Can someone explain to me the two girls in a cab who only want to go around the corner? Who gets the $5? And why do they only want to go around the corner?

Obviously the cabbie gets the $5 which he is happy about because he gets to buy a huge amount of food at Maccas with just a few dollars (unlike what is usual where cabbies get cranky with small trips/fares). They want to go around the corner because it suits the plot line of the ad (i.e. short trip/small fare).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back