A graders past present and future

Remove this Banner Ad

Past = Ablett, Lynch & May
Present = none
Future = It is not easy to get to that level, but we have so many possibilities. My guesses are Martin, Bowes & Rankine, but several others have potential.

We don't really have any current A Graders.

Plenty of B and C Graders. Some we hope might make that jump to the A Grade.
Bowes, Fiorini, Miller and Sexton if they play like this all season will be considered A grade by the end of the year.

Harbrow is an A grader though for sure. Up there as the most underrated player in the competition

Bowes, Fiorini, Miller and Sexton if they play like this all season will be considered A grade by the end of the year.

Harbrow is an A grader though for sure. Up there as the most underrated player in the competition
The only knock on Harbrow previous to this season would be his DE, he was always prone to a poor kick that cost a goal, this season so far though his disposal has been top notch, hopefully he can continue on and put his name towards that AA HBF, would be great reward for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really created this thread to send a shout out to Harbs and how grossly underrated he's been over the years
A grader IMO

Harbs has been outstanding so far this year. Was good the last 2 years, but another level again this year.

In all 3 games has taken a really important contested mark. The footywire stats say he has only taken 4 total for the year but I think I can remember each one. Has not been part of his game at all in the past.

Not turning it over as much this year either. He takes the game on and his kick is not elite so he will turn it over, but if he can drop that by a couple a game our defence will continue to be better. Scoring from our turnovers has been too easy and often for the opposition in the last few years.

Keep it up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back