Training Training Reports 2019

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Cleverly omitted to say what the main group were actually doing at the time.

TELEMMGLPICT000161592027_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqU2OcGw4mv9yCz78okQSYvqn_W8QOGINPmn5eGfsPVfo.jpeg

Yeah.

The main group are currently in Jesse Smith's media room.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
It'd be nice to do a full four quarters, but not essential.

There's a lot that goes into match preparation that the fans don't see. They have a lot of passion and I get that, we all do but it's never that simple. We'll just continue to plan and work hard and make sure we're really hard to beat for 2 quarters and earn everyone's respect.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
There's a lot that goes into match preparation that the fans don't see. They have a lot of passion and I get that, we all do but it's never that simple. We'll just continue to plan and work hard and make sure we're really hard to beat for 2 quarters and earn everyone's respect.

Those podcasts don't just make themselves you know!

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
im assuming they had Monday off, train Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday

Monday was hardly a day off. That was when the BT Financial Planners gave a presentation. Was actually the first full training turnout for the year.

Truth be known it was like a training night in amateurs, players even brought along their mates to make up numbers.

Oh so we're doubling our efforts then? Inspirational.

Long Live the King

Premiership Player
Feb 24, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Monday was hardly a day off. That was when the BT Financial Planners gave a presentation. Was actually the first full training turnout for the year.

Truth be known it was like a training night in amateurs, players even brought along their mates to make up numbers.
Isnt Westpac selling BT because its loss making? touch of irony in that.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
So you want north to get smashed? Turn it up

What I want is a new diamond in the rough coach, 2 premierships, the best player in the history of the game, a gaggle of 'best in club history' players who fight out of their skins most weeks and 8 top 4 finishes in a row. I won't even get greedy and ask for more than last time.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What I want is a new diamond in the rough coach, 2 premierships, the best player in the history of the game, a gaggle of 'best in club history' players who fight out of their skins most weeks and 8 top 4 finishes in a row. I won't even get greedy and ask for more than last time.

Who’s to say that wouldn’t have happened under Schimmer?

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And stick it up all the naysayers who said we could only play one. :thumbsu:

Back