Results are only viewable after voting.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
There's a reason why 12-6 elbows are illegal in UFC. I don't think they should be in football if they're not allowed in MMA. I wouldn't complain if he was red carded for that.

Fernandinho always striked me as a bit of a hot head.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
All managers in the PL top 6 get heat for their away form in big games in isolation. When put up against each other there's probably nothing wrong with Pep's record at all

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
The call her Penalty...Miss Penalty

kbQtl2Q.jpg

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Yep, it absolutely astounds me when people state that we are "better" without Kane based on half a dozen games he missed earlier this season. We simply adapt to a more counter attacking style when he is unavailable and we are lucky to have somebody like Son who can pull it off.

Kane is in the top 5-8 players in the world FFS.

The counter attacking football will help against Pep if we can defend like that again.. The number of times he got undone by counter attacks at Bayern... the most frustrating thing to watch. 80% possession, 0-1

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Clutch from Son. Great result for Spurs, gives them a fighting chance in the 2nd leg.

Hopefully creates a little bit more pressure for the City players to carry over the next week, and gives Spurs confidence going into the next 2 games v City (particularly the league!) that they can get a result.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Great result for Spurs but still want City to get through. More games if they do, more likely to drop points in the league.

The elbow was not heavy contact but it's still not on and probably should have seen red.

VAR is all over the shop. Reviewed all kinds of random s**t in our game. I thought it was only coming in to do major calls. Instead it's microanalying every single moment in every game.

It's a worry.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
you'd only be doing it if like Fernandinho you're trying to get away with it and if that's the case you would try and not make it too obvious
then it's a bit pointless to barely hit him. the fall to the floor probably hurt more.

Back