Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

This f***ing gimp is obsessed. Interviewing umpires now about Martin. He destroyed your club in the qualifying final in 2017. Get over it.

Mate,Razor Ray is a well spoken individual,have much more respect since his Sheahan interview and the interview with Whateley.

footy show not axed yet ? :drunk:

just cant bring myself to press play

Watched 5 mins of it before the Front Bar last night.......so ******* bad now. What were they thinking.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Why do you all keep giving him airtime? Best way to shut him up is just to ignore him.

The less viewers and listeners he gets the less time it takes to get him off the airways.

No matter how many contacts he has in the media industry if he’s not getting viewers or listeners they’re not going to keep him around.
Thanks for your riveting insight but I’ll discuss what I want to discuss

Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow! :oops:
Are you even a Richmond supporter? :think:

Stupid question.
Thirty year member.
Pray tell me .. when was the last time you heard a current Richmond player speak ill of a team-mate?
Or the same scenario for Collingwood, Brisbane, Bulldogs etc.?
The way people carry on about Lynch, or whoever, defending a team-mate like Dusty, is staggering.
It's what they are expected to do.

Stupid question.
Thirty year member.
Pray tell me .. when was the last time you heard a current Richmond player speak ill of a team-mate?
Or the same scenario for Collingwood, Brisbane, Bulldogs etc.?
The way people carry on about Lynch, or whoever, defending a team-mate like Dusty, is staggering.
It's what they are expected to do.

30 years and a bit disaffected maybe, but it still gives you the right to comment without people questioning your allegiance I would have thought.

Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
30 years and a bit disaffected maybe, but it still gives you the right to comment without people questioning your allegiance I would have thought.

Here's the thing that I have learned on here, Ace, you are allowed an opinion as long as you agree with the herd or certain ringleaders.
Mine was an observation and opinion. I don't get all 'warm and fuzzy' seeing Lynch talking up Martin, or anyone else, it's a requirement imposed on them by the club. Just as it is at Hawthorn or St Kilda. Yet some on here think it's isolated to us to talk up team-mates.
But I find it funny he questions my loyalty and ststus as a supporter.
I wonder if these two blokes question the bona fides of posters who have branded Ellis a 'coward' and 'scared', or laid in the boots to Short for much the same?
Likely not as they are the ones dishing out the criticism and slurs.

Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
efa
that’s what makes it great

PS Palmy
I don't apologise for having moved on from 2017.
One of the greatest days of my life. Right up there the day the girl I had a thing for in high school asked me out when I was 22 ;)
But it's gone and no amount of wishing, hoping, praying and trying to regurgitate history and the same premiership 22 will make it happen agsain. The game has changed and time for a new plan and era.
Anyways out for now … gotta get the horse ready for today at Kyneton
have something each way on Rock Of Mahal in the 6th. :)

Last edited:
Here's the thing that I have learned on here, Ace, you are allowed an opinion as long as you agree with the herd or certain ringleaders.
Mine was an observation and opinion. I don't get all 'warm and fuzzy' seeing Lynch talking up Martin, or anyone else, it's a requirement imposed on them by the club. Just as it is at Hawthorn or St Kilda. Yet some on here think it's isolated to us to talk up team-mates.
But I find it funny he questions my loyalty and ststus as a supporter.
I wonder if these two blokes question the bona fides of posters who have branded Ellis a 'coward' and 'scared', or laid in the boots to Short for much the same?
Likely not as they are the ones dishing out the criticism and slurs.

Well aware of some of that WR. All forums are similar, one way or another. PuntRoadEnd is definately similar with one main difference, it has a matriarch who is a raging sycophant. At least this doesn't. I don't have a problem with people criticising an opinion made. A bit like footy, attack the ball (message) not the man.

Don't think it's as bad as you say though about following herd or ringleaders. I've also noticed that it is as much about how something is said as what is said. Nuances matters. Not everyone copes with 'blunt' the same way.;)

Back