UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

All 4 return legs still open. Everyone still a chance.
Liverpool are pretty much through. Barca looked poor against United and if they play like that again United have a chance. Ajax are a dark horse for sure. I watched the highlights of the Juve game and they were superb. Highlights don’t tell the whole package but it looked as though they pretty much battered Juve.

Liverpool are pretty much through. Barca looked poor against United and if they play like that again United have a chance. Ajax are a dark horse for sure. I watched the highlights of the Juve game and they were superb. Highlights don’t tell the whole package but it looked as though they pretty much battered Juve.
We (well me) Liverpool supporters are like a cat on a hot tin roof ATM.Not taking anything for granted. Barca might not really have gone out of second gear after they got their goal? Just seemed like they couldn't be arsed. Ajax were really good. I would love so see them get over Juve in the return leg, but that's a big ask on their turf.

you know this from personal experience?
CVtGYJLXIAAsrPe.jpg

Ajax are a dark horse for sure. I watched the highlights of the Juve game and they were superb. Highlights don’t tell the whole package but it looked as though they pretty much battered Juve.

I watched the whole Ajax match and while they were better Juve had a clear penalty not given. I thought Atletico were morals to go through after the first leg in the last round but Juve were absolutely unplayable at home, hope i'm wrong but I can't see Ajax getting up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They battered us like you guys battered us last year. They had more of the ball but barely tested the keeper. Our defence is good at absorbing pressure but that usually gets overlooked by most.

Dele is nothing but a cheap diver. If he played football he might become something other than an average player.
LOL how on earth did I miss this.
99 goals and assists in nearly 4 seasons since joining. All from AM/LM/SS/CM.

He's anything but average, that's even taking into account that through injuries this year he's actually having an average season.

Can't see us getting past Barca in any possible scenario unfortunately.

As compensation, I'm hoping that Tottenham Hotspurs can knock off the smarmy gits in the Sky Blue & then the Scouser prats in the Semi's.....In fact, I reckon they could go the whole way this year.

If they beat us they'll play Ajax or Juve in the semis.

Phil Jones and Ashley Young. Quality defenders. It's hilarious they were world cup semi finalists.

They were World Cup semi finalists because England had the easiest draw in World Cup history.

Back