AFL 2019 - AFL Round 4

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh dont mind jack 2 goals 6.50 and 3 for 18.00, our defence has been a mess a smart savvy player like him could do well, first match so probably stays forward... also on him first goal at sportsbet 26.00 and also Jayden Hunt tab is a bit of value $41 and then $11 ew for one of the first 3 goals... moved forward last week and did ok, you'd think he stays put.. hes around $20 at some books

Jetta adds to Melbourne's personnel crisis #AFL: Star Melbourne defender Neville Jetta is set to be a late withdrawal for the Demons' must-win clash against Sydney at the SCG on Thursday night....
wow wee that helps Jack even more i think with goals potential and Heeney, don't see how Sydney lose tonight to be honest.

wow wee that helps Jack even more i think with goals potential and Heeney, don't see how Sydney lose tonight to be honest.

It’s Sydney

We lost to Gold Coast at home last year

This Sydney vs Melbourne game is fascinating for a number of reasons.

When Melbourne got on a roll against Essendon they were unstoppable. This is the biggest pack of front-runners in the AFL.

What happens if they get on a roll against Sydney? It could be an epic revival of their season.

No McVeigh or Mills for Sydney. Pretty big outs. Replaced by Kieran Jack (whose own supporters think he is done) and a debutant.

Sydney's strength, outside run, is not much use on a congested SCG. Hence their woeful record there last season and again in Round 2 against the Crows.

Meanwhile Melbourne's weaknesses, a poor defence and slow midfield, will be mitigated by the congested SCG.

The question is, who goes to Preuss? Rampe is listed at 1.9m which is a long way from Preuss at 2.06m.

In his eight matches at AFL level, Preuss kicked two goals on two occasions (vs Hawks and GWS).

But the bottom line is this: I'm loading up on Melbourne for a big win, and also throwing a small bet on Preuss to kick a few.

1U Brayshaw over JPK
1U Papley U85.5
0.5U Oliver U111.5
0.5U JPK U107.5
0.5U Harmes O85.5
0.5U Parker u98.5
0.5U Reid U74.5
0.5U Lloyd U115.5
0.5U Salem U86.5

0.1U Z.Jones 30 @9
0.25 Z.Jones 25 @2.5
0.5U Z.Jones o22.5 disp

$25 Melbourne 2.20 (double winnings)

Think these lines continue to be too high. Do i see Lloyd ending up with an avg surpassing 116... no.

Harmes has avg 102 in his last 10 games
Brayshaw a far better fantasy player than JPK
Salem was great round 1 but a smaller ground might hurt him and hes been below that past 2 and most of last year.

Expecting JPK to play on Oliver and negate a little even though he struggled to hold Cripps around the contest is where Oliver does his best work. Oliver hasnt been scoring the best as it is..SCG may help him

Zak jones went midfield with success meaning Papley went forward id back him to avg under 85.5 for the year

Reids been getting a bit of success as a ruck he wont against Preuss and Gawn. The only issue could be if he gets a hold of Oscar Mcdonald who was a very solid defender last year won alot of 1 vs 1

Luke Parker again battling a little scoring wise

Im expecting for the 3rd week in a row melbourne to come out firing and sneak across the line. If they fold like the past 3 weeks then ill probably be in a bit of trouble. Fantasy lines generally seem to high

When Melbourne got on a roll against Essendon they were unstoppable. This is the biggest pack of front-runners in the AFL.

What happens if they get on a roll against Sydney? It could be an epic revival of their season.

No McVeigh or Mills for Sydney. Pretty big outs. Replaced by Kieran Jack (whose own supporters think he is done) and a debutant.

Sydney's strength, outside run, is not much use on a congested SCG. Hence their woeful record there last season and again in Round 2 against the Crows.

Meanwhile Melbourne's weaknesses, a poor defence and slow midfield, will be mitigated by the congested SCG.

The question is, who goes to Preuss? Rampe is listed at 1.9m which is a long way from Preuss at 2.06m.

In his eight matches at AFL level, Preuss kicked two goals on two occasions (vs Hawks and GWS).

But the bottom line is this: I'm loading up on Melbourne for a big win, and also throwing a small bet on Preuss to kick a few.

Haha i agree but not confident enough to load up so I did this silly thing

b0dc6dcf986f947b6ca22429df1f4828.png

So here is my dilemma.

Last week i placed $250 @1.98 on Gold coast to win on Sportsbet (12 points up at any break pays as a winner), Gold coast are now into $1.55.

Do i leave it, or do i put $250 on Carlton @2.30 on pointsbet (kick the first 2 goals and pays out)?

If i hedge with Pointsbet i only have a risk to lose $5 if Goldcoast win, but if carlton win i win $75. There is also the chance one of the promos wins and the other gets up meaning i win both bets and $570.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here is my dilemma.

Last week i placed $250 @1.98 on Gold coast to win on Sportsbet (12 points up at any break pays as a winner), Gold coast are now into $1.55.

Do i leave it, or do i put $250 on Carlton @2.30 on pointsbet (kick the first 2 goals and pays out)?

If i hedge with Pointsbet i only have a risk to lose $5 if Goldcoast win, but if carlton win i win $75. There is also the chance one of the promos wins and the other gets up meaning i win both bets and $570.

Thoughts?

Ive been doing this most games every round mate haha

Between the Sbet, Beteasy and pointsbet promos guarantee profits with no risk. just cheer for the double payouts (there hasnt been many but theres been a couple)

you also have Ladbrokes 24+ double winnings, but they banned me

Ive been doing this most games every round mate haha

Between the Sbet, Beteasy and pointsbet promos guarantee profits with no risk. just cheer for the double payouts (there hasnt been many but theres been a couple)
True skills is where you hit an early payout and cash out the other bet whilst its still got some value. = good profit.
God mode is when you get the double payout. = great payout.

Hopefully this week our defenders actually play on their man, instead of guarding space. A few times they were running to areas while their man ran the other way, out the back, for easy easy goals. Wtf are they doing?

Oh yeh, if you are “going fast” try and kick to a one on one, not a bomb inside 50.

Finally, can we not gave 3 blokes go for the ball at the same time, leaving opponents an easy outnumber crumb and fly it down the other end.

Please god!

pretty sure mills is playing???? and didnt Jack kind of revive his form a bit last year as a deeper forward .?

1U Brayshaw over JPK
1U Papley U85.5
0.5U Oliver U111.5
0.5U JPK U107.5
0.5U Harmes O85.5
0.5U Parker u98.5
0.5U Reid U74.5
0.5U Lloyd U115.5
0.5U Salem U86.5

0.1U Z.Jones 30 @9
0.25 Z.Jones 25 @2.5
0.5U Z.Jones o22.5 disp

Think these lines continue to be too high. Do i see Lloyd ending up with an avg surpassing 116... no.

Salem was great round 1 but a smaller ground might hurt him and hes been below that past 2 and most of last year.

Expecting JPK to play on Oliver and negate a little even though he struggled to hold Cripps around the contest is where Oliver does his best work. Oliver hasnt been scoring the best as it is..SCG may help him

Zak jones went midfield with success meaning Papley went forward id back him to avg under 85.5 for the year

Reids been getting a bit of success as a ruck he wont against Preuss and Gawn. The only issue could be if he gets a hold of Oscar Mcdonald who was a very solid defender lastOTE]
1U Brayshaw over JPK
1U Papley U85.5
0.5U Oliver U111.5
0.5U JPK U107.5
0.5U Harmes O85.5
0.5U Parker u98.5
0.5U Reid U74.5
0.5U Lloyd U115.5
0.5U Salem U86.5

0.1U Z.Jones 30 @9
0.25 Z.Jones 25 @2.5
0.5U Z.Jones o22.5 disp

Reids been getting a bit of success as a ruck he wont against Preuss and Gawn. The only issue could be if he gets a hold of Oscar Mcdonald who was a very solid defender last year won alot of 1 vs 1

Luke Parker again battling a little scoring wise

Im expecting for the 3rd week in a row melbourne to come out firing and sneak across the line. If they fold like the past 3 weeks then ill probably be in a bit of trouble. Fantasy lines generally seem to high

Where did you get this Zack Jones disposals bets?

Back