Rolling EPL Team of the Season 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

How many of Digne's 4 assists came from his 234 crosses?

How many of Robbo's 9 assists came from his 111 crosses?

Reminds me of when Moyes was managing Utd and they broke the record for the most crosses in a single game. IIRC they got done in that match.

Was against Fulham iirc. United scored a late equaliser and Moyes celebrated like he'd won the world cup.

Fulham went straight down the end and scored the winner seconds later.

Was one of the funniest matches I've seen. Can"t remember the Fulham defender, but he was just a kid starting out. Seemed like he got on the end of every cross.

How many games has Everton had a League 1 forward playing as a striker? Not Digne's fault.
So he should be in the TOTS because he wasted 230 crosses by opting to lob it in to Calvert-Lewin?

Or DCL wasted the chances by not being able to finish?
Digne (or the manager should tell him to) should find another route (or replace the striker) if it's failing, doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity.

Digne (or the manager should tell him to) should find another route (or replace the striker) if it's failing, doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity.
This is Everton, it's our best way to goal and always is. It's not just his crossing of course. His play down the left wing has been a breath of fresh air and he has been relatively consistent.

Digne has been decent when I’ve seen him (admittedly not often), but Robertson has been the stand out full back this season. Probably one of the best buys any club has made in recent seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked for Trent. 20 years old. Could have made an argument for Bissaka too, but he’s had an excellent season either way. Watching Ashley Young repeatedly waft cow s**t into the area this morning makes me realise how valuable his and Robertson’s crossing is.

Personally I’d have made the following changes:
Ederson => Alisson
Pogba => Hazard
Mané => Salah

The voting was done when Pogba and United were on a hot streak under Ole which explains some way as to what he's doing there.

It's still ridiculous that voting is done so early and awards are announced before the season has even concluded.

The voting was done when Pogba and United were on a hot streak under Ole which explains some way as to what he's doing there.

It's still ridiculous that voting is done so early and awards are announced before the season has even concluded.

And also considering he was so s**t under Mourinho.

My team had:

Alisson > Ederson
Salah > Mane
Wan Bissaka > Arnold
Hazard > Pogba

Also don’t like how the team is named with 4-5 games left. A forward that missed out like Auba for example could finish off the year with a couple of hattricks and be way clear of anyone in the golden boot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back