Mod. Notice Still looking for one more mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Blood 17 should be a mod on the main board. He does a power of work flying the flag for us and Richmond supporters easily cop the most s**t We have never had representation there.

Sick of Carlton campaigners policing the joint.

Lol, just imagine the outrage as i keep threads on track.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I was meant to be made a mod last time? but will try again

Given the tradition of complete and utter useless pig dog ignorant pieces of s**t from the Furies being made mods of this board, and ******* it up, we see no reason to change this tradition.

The Furies heartily endorse Tigerturbulance to * s**t up here, starting with banning U2tigers for being a norf supporter

TJASTA we ruled you out because noone on the team knows how to say your name

Given the tradition of complete and utter useless pig dog ignorant pieces of s**t from the Furies being made mods of this board, and ******* it up, we see no reason to change this tradition.

The Furies heartily endorse Tigerturbulance to **** s**t up here, starting with banning U2tigers for being a norf supporter

Yeah happy with that.

The Furies heartily endorse Tigerturbulance to **** s**t up here, starting with banning U2tigers for being a norf supporter

does that mean I will stop getting warnings from mods about my expressive, artistic nude work

and btw Tigerturbulance , if you succeed we're expecting red cards every sunday morning against manangatang , _Cayz_ , sante , JackNah_8 and fumbler . dont card bono or Rodney Dangerfield because them out helps their sides

Remove this Banner Ad

Back