Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
HZD is a great great game with a number of similarities to TW3, just with less consequences to your dialogue choices.

I highly recommend it

Yeah sounds like a good idea.

I've also got Resident Evil 7 sitting in my shelf but too pussy to play it haha

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Well, I think I am finally actually really done with this game. Finito

tenor.gif

Everything done bar the GWENT stuff as I said earlier. 4 quests failed and God knows how many done.

I wish they would have let you dig down on your stats. Bout the only thing this game doesn't let you do.

100XP from attaining level 54. Just sold it on ebay too

Can't believe I'm finally done with it and where do I go from here.

Just booted up AC: Origins but I really don't like AC games and it's annoying me already. So I might give it a miss.

From here it's either TLOU or Horizon methinks. Or continue Uncharted 4. Or take up the Lute

Will take some time, I found everything underwhelming for about 12 months after playing Witcher lol.

2nd the Horizon option if you're up for another 3rd person open world thingy, fantastic game and yeah it has some similarities for sure but don't go in expecting it to be as good, coz frankly nothing is :D

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Starting up a new game, keen to have another Witcher 3 journey.

Did notice, that after playing a lot of RDR2, this game looks a little outdated now seeing it was released in 2015, but nonetheless I’ve really enjoyed the first 4 hours playing this again, what a frecking game!!!

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Did notice, that after playing a lot of RDR2, this game looks a little outdated now seeing it was released in 2015, but nonetheless I’ve really enjoyed the first 4 hours playing this again, what a frecking game!!!

I booted it up again a few months ago and thought a lot of character textures are starting to look aged but the world itself still looks beautiful. Once the music starts I don’t even care anyway.

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco

I went from RDR2 to Witcher and kept pressing the wrong button to get on and off the horse; swung my sword instead and annoyed the guards.

I still enjoy this more than RDR2. I like how the missions allow you to veer off course and pick them up again when you want to - well, mostly.

Badesumofu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger Federer
A true masterpiece of gaming, you're in for a real treat. The Bloody Baron is one of my favourite characters in gaming.

TheVelourFog

All Australian
Dec 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
didnt pick this up back when it came out, just started playing what a game

I only got a PS4 for RDR2 but decided to buy a bunch of games and this one one of them. Just started playing it as well. I was heavily into the story until I won my first game of gwent. Now I've pretty much spent the last week solely on anything gwent related.

Ah Gwent. I sometimes just spin the game up to play a few rounds of Gwent. A good timewaster.

yeah I got though the first bit killed the griffen, was going to see the red barran but decided to go back to that first town and full investigate whats available.

Just be careful. If your level gets too far above the recommended level of a quest, you won't get any XP for completing it. The amount of XP also decreases the further above you go. It is easy to fall into that trap when you are a completionist and like to do everything in an area before moving on.

Back