The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i'd rather the picks and the cap space. but paying over the odds for players wanting to come back will probably always happen considering how many we lose.

Everything in hindsight, I think most people expected the Crows to challenge again in 2018 in which case Gibbs would’ve been far more useful than whichever kid we picked up in the draft.

For a variety of reasons it didn’t happen for us last year, and barring a major form reversal isn’t looking like happening this year, so the trade likely won’t end up a successful one for us, but it was worth a punt at the time imo.

Anyone else tip Melbourne on here?

Was shocked that on footytips.com.au 85% of the tips were for Sydney
Yeah I tipped them. I think they’ll get their s**t together eventually. They’re a very good chance of going 4-3 now.

Yeah I tipped them. I think they’ll get their s**t together eventually. They’re a very good chance of going 4-3 now.
Yeah the thing for Melbourne is we probably all expected them to win 14-17 games this season. Even with the 0-3 start they only dropped 2 games we'd have down as wins. So really now it's 12-15 game season for them but means they can't really drop the ball and lose an "unloseable" game again without picking up an unlikely win like away to WCE or GWS

Yeah the thing for Melbourne is we probably all expected them to win 14-17 games this season. Even with the 0-3 start they only dropped 2 games we'd have down as wins. So really now it's 12-15 game season for them but means they can't really drop the ball and lose an "unloseable" game again without picking up an unlikely win like away to WCE or GWS
Hate em. Would be very happy if they never win another premiership (sorry to any Dees fans out there lol).

Hate em. Would be very happy if they never win another premiership (sorry to any Dees fans out there lol).
Probably my least hated Victorian team. Probably growing up in the NW suburbs which meant never really meeting any until I got to uni!

Everything in hindsight, I think most people expected the Crows to challenge again in 2018 in which case Gibbs would’ve been far more useful than whichever kid we picked up in the draft.

For a variety of reasons it didn’t happen for us last year, and barring a major form reversal isn’t looking like happening this year, so the trade likely won’t end up a successful one for us, but it was worth a punt at the time imo.
i thought we would too. i didnt think at the time gibbs would be the guy to tip us over the edge either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats bog average today, 2018 form returned.

well done to the giants though, they're a chance this year.
Don’t agree there. 2018 is irrelevant because I can’t recall seeing all our mids bomb at once and be the reason we lost a game last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back