Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet only 32,000 turn up to a home game v Brisbane at Ye mcg in round 6 2018

I mean being a lions fan and actually watching that game, I can tell you that the forecast for it had there being torrential rain which would’ve kept many away. Very good result to get 32000 to that one.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

70K before round 1 and we haven't won a final in 14 years
Might be the next to 100K if we ever become competent.

But you've got to admit, the bombers come into this season more bullish about their prospects than usual (and that is a very high bar)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think unless I’m mistaken, that was a gentle jab at the lack of interest and hype from the usual Tigers contributors on the back of a couple of losses. I don’t think I’m out of line to suggest the membership and crowds threads lose some momentum if Richmond isn’t winning.

Tigers still up nearly 7,000. I’m interested in where the Hawks are at. I think they’re around the Essendon figure of just shy of 73,000.

Pies doing well at around 77,000.

If the Pies win tonight and the Tigers lose tomorrow, we may see the Pies go back to the top of the attendance list.

I think unless I’m mistaken, that was a gentle jab at the lack of interest and hype from the usual Tigers contributors on the back of a couple of losses. I don’t think I’m out of line to suggest the membership and crowds threads lose some momentum if Richmond isn’t winning.

Tigers still up nearly 7,000. I’m interested in where the Hawks are at. I think they’re around the Essendon figure of just shy of 73,000.

Pies doing well at around 77,000.

If the Pies win tonight and the Tigers lose tomorrow, we may see the Pies go back to the top of the attendance list.

Be glad they have calmed down

People (rightly) bag us when this board is non stop bay style club cheerleading, but now you bag us for shutting up?

Broken membership record and cracked 25k faster than last year.

That growth keeps coming.

To add.

Yes this does include our AFLW memberships but only those who are not double ups.

It doesn't include our Netball team.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

this is awesome

wasn't long ago some people were saying that they wouldnt grow above the low 10's. brilliant figure for a club not even 10 years old

Remove this Banner Ad

Back