Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Who plays in the post anymore?

LeBron did not quit for two years either.
A shame really. More players should develop post games.

Yeah Jordan didnt play nearly long enough and at the peak of his powers took two years off. He'd probably have 7 MVPs and 8 rings has he not taken some time off.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Good chance the Bulls win the 1993/94 title with MJ. They had the 3rd best record in the East and lost to the Knicks 4-3 in the Semi Finals (3 of the losses between 1-5 points). With MJ that doesn’t happen, then they play the 47-35 Pacers, who the Knicks also beat 4-3. Houston weren’t some juggernaut either that was unstoppable, they had the luck of Seattle (#1 seed) losing Round 1 and the next year Houston repeated as the #6 seed.

I firmly believe that MJ retiring cost the Bulls at least 1 more title. MJ was back for the back end of the 1994/95 season and at his best for the playoffs but the Bulls lost in the Smei Final 4-2 and they had a 47-35 record so you could say the team were out of sorts and still out of sorts when MJ was back. But the 1993/94 season? I reckon the Bulls win it with MJ. But it’s all apart of history and no one can take Houston’s titles away from them or rag on them (I am not trying to do that). Just sucks as a Bulls supporter than MJ retired and we will never find out if it is still 6 titles or 7 or 8. :p

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I see that Lonzo Ball’s NBA career so far he has averages of 10.0 PPG, 6.2PPG, 6.4APG, 32.4MPG.

That is hilarious. He might just be the only person in history to get hyped by his father into being a high draft pick and a team taking the bait lol. Didn’t the Lakers also trade D'Angelo Russell, who is having a fine season and dropped 27 points in the 4th quarter the other day, because they were drafting Ball?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Ball is pretty trash. Close to a bust. Celtics were laughing as Philly took Fultz and LA took Ball to leave them with Tatum.

I can see LA doing a reset this summer by trying to trade Ball. But they won’t be satisfied with the package for their two years removed number 2 draft pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I can see LA doing a reset this summer by trying to trade Ball. But they won’t be satisfied with the package for their two years removed number 2 draft pick.
Well he was in the package they were trying to send to New Orleans for AD. Dont think it will happen though, as in getting AD in the summer. Everyone is on the block bar LeBron in LA. They want to win a championship with LBJ but it might be a little late in his career for that and the fact nobody really wants to play with LeBron.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Doubt we get number 1 anyways.

Zion would be lovely to put next to Lavine, Dunn, Maarkenen, Otto and WCJ though.

Yeah, I highly doubt we would be so lucky. We will have a very high draft pick though, so that will help with the rebuild.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
NBA draft lottery is on soon.

Anyone but the shithouse Knicks please. From an best fit for Zion POV, Atlanta would be the ideal winner. For total meltdowns and comedy value, Cleveland winning it would be hilarious.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
NBA draft lottery is on soon.

Anyone but the shithouse Knicks please. From an best fit for Zion POV, Atlanta would be the ideal winner. For total meltdowns and comedy value, Cleveland winning it would be hilarious.

I can handle the Bulls picking 4th overall if they stay as is but please, move them up. It’d be a nice gift to have the lottery in Chicago and the Bulls winning it.

They have already lucked out once, going from 9th to 1st to pick Derrick Rose, so, lighting can strike twice. Right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back