Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Don’t reply to him - he reported me last week when I inferred he may be a tad plastic and our mods gave me 2 days off. Pretty sure I’m not his first scalp. He’s a troll and our mods are falling for his victim, snowflake mentality.

I think he must be a high paying sponsor of the forums as I’ve reported a post of his in the past. It got deleted & no ban, a post of mine got me a ban.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
I think he must be a high paying sponsor of the forums as I’ve reported a post of his in the past. It got deleted & no ban, a post of mine got me a ban.

He should have been banned anyways because he created a sockpuppet account when he already had one.

Draft Pick

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Group of Bulldog haters expressing themselves in a forthright manner on the main board.

Royal Commission needed into umpiring at our games.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Yeah he abused me and I responded and got a permaban from the main board, by one of our own mods, I was hardly ever on the main board

Dead set joke

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
Group of Bulldog haters expressing themselves in a forthright manner on the main board.

Royal Commission needed into umpiring at our games.

Hey come on, surely it’s common knowledge by now that:

a) If you win a game and you won the free kick count then you were gifted the game by the umpires

b) If you win a game after losing the free kick count you’ve overcome the cheating umpires trying to win the game for the opposition

c) If a free kick count is uneven then the umpires are clearly barracking for the side with the higher free kick count

:rolleyes:

Football supporters. Honestly.

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
Can I also just add that those ****ing whiny ass Sydney supporters still crying about 2016 make me laugh so hard.

They’re actually convinced that they were the better side on the day.

Losers.

I keep mentioning how we smashed them with the inside 50 count, and if they played a more forward efficient team, they wouldn't have been within 5-6 goals of us. We shot ourselves in the foot to keep it close more than they played well. Get absolutely abused when I point that out.

They kicked like 5 goals for 3.5 quarters after that late 2nd quarter blitz. That's worse than our goal rate on a poor day when we play s**t. Yeah totally played better if you could only kick 5 goals in 3.5 quarters of football.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I do enjoy watching the swines lose.

Can someone tag King so he can sook about the umpires some more

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Should rename the thread the wampeter/bokonon/Isaac cumming no1 memorial thread of opposition poster tomfoolery
Collingwood supporter Adz is making quite the name for himself, even on the Pies board. Puts our negative posters to shame

Collingwood supporter Adz is making quite the name for himself, even on the Pies board. Puts our negative posters to shame
He's pretty much called for every coach in the league to be sacked at some point :rolleyes:

Just looking at the Norf board, they have a poster called ferball who has in his sig "Bont is a Dog" - what a guy!

Also they have a thread about sacking Scott :)

Just looking at the Norf board, they have a poster called ferball who has in his sig "Bont is a Dog" - what a guy!

Also they have a thread about sacking Scott :)

Was after he potted Lindsay Thomas and then showed up club legend Michael Firrito

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Swans board predictably losing their minds over Boyd retiring. Hilarity is ensuing in spades.

Don’t worry about putting any salt on your popcorn, they’re packing tons of it.
Led by 'The King!' who still hasn't moved on from the 2016 Grand Final and the umpiring on the day.

I enjoyed the fact that the very same bloke didn't think twice about posting this in the mainboard thread about the Rampe goal post debacle:
It’s a shame salty fans don’t give you wins , Essendon might have avoided being a joke for almost 2 decades

Led by 'The King!' who still hasn't moved on from the 2016 Grand Final and the umpiring on the day.

I enjoyed the fact that the very same bloke didn't think twice about posting this in the mainboard thread about the Rampe goal post debacle:
It genuinely adds a whole new layer of enjoyment to it all. Nearly 3 years on, and that mother*er is still crying about it basically every week. Just fantastic.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
You can have your sooking Swans supporters, but the inability to understand the difference between a FA contract and a trade by the Waste supporters on the MB is hilarity I have not enjoyed in a long time. Conveniently overlooking that they were into our captain probably for the same amount of time as we were into their unhappy KPF that season, their stupidity (or should it be his stupidity - surely it's only 1 person with multiple accounts) has made my day.

I loved that. :D

Back