Sarah Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Very bright in a pink top. Blinding almost

Isn't it a bit weird for the producers to dress the guys in a blazer, tailored trousers and dress shirt... and then put her in tight jeans and a pink t shirt type thing? It looked like her bag got lost on the flight. Actually, DID her bag get lost on the flight?

Isn't it a bit weird for the producers to dress the guys in a blazer, tailored trousers and dress shirt... and then put her in tight jeans and a pink t shirt type thing? It looked like her bag got lost on the flight. Actually, DID her bag get lost on the flight?
That's a good question.

I know in the work industry it's harder for women to get dressed in appropriate clothes in relation to men. Men just chuck on a suit and a shirt. Women require more thought. Of course they can wear a suit also.

* this is not a men vs women thing

I guess as a tribute to Roger Ailes, Fox Footy last week zoomed in for Cameron Mooney's on-field interview, but panned out for a head to toe shot when Jones was doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cannot stand this woman and i fail to understand how she nabbed this top job, seems to have no real football knowledge besides whats on the teleprompter and struggles to form coherent sentences. not to mention the head on the thing

All units. We have a code red. Repeat code red.
You_Have_The_Right_To_Remain_Sexy.png

This thread (and the other threads about female journalists) are a bit creepy; keep your jerking off to your own picture collections private.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back