Trades Round 5 Trades, A.K.A - 'This round is already over for me, so let's focus on rage trades now...thread'

Remove this Banner Ad

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Title says it all. If your weekend is pretty much already over like mine is, post your rage trades here now and get that sweet sweet feeling of knowing that it's only two more days 'til satisfaction is yours.

My trades this week will come with a whimsical theme. I call them the '* you Nathan Buckley, you're ruining my side with your positional changes/no more sleepless nights trades' -

Treloar > Heeney (via Danger into the mids)
Crisp > Whitfield

Happy happy, joy joy

I feel calmer already :).... No I don't. * you again Nathan Buckley.

I was one of those dickheads who didn’t start/believe in libba!

Looking at eating my words and getting him in next week. Will be around 550k or priced at 75ish? Have I missed the boat? BE still very small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at eating my words and getting him in next week. Will be around 550k or priced at 75ish? Have I missed the boat? BE still very small.
Don’t think the boat has quite sailed. Has a good draw coming up and looks in ripping form

Happy so far. Plus my opponent got greedy with Lloyd loophole and put the C on Treloar

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.37.14 PM.png

Crisp > Sheppard
Sheed > Merrett

Should only lose $10K or so from my banked cash too. Sheppard is because 85, 91 and 95 against the restrictive trio of the Lions, Giants and Pies should equal 105 for the rest of the season (73 at half time against Freo is a sign of what could be) and he finished off last season well too. Merrett is because Essendon is suddenly good again so Merrett is good. The ONLY reason BSmith and ZWilliams get a pass again is because they're against the Suns and Freo respectively, which should both be 90s ideally.

Last edited:
Think I’m going to tank next week and do a double downgrade to start building a little war chest.

Clark -> Hore
Williams -> Ross via DPP

Would leave me with a fortune for upgrades the following week. Cash generation is getting harder and harder so don’t want to miss out on two decent rookies while they’re available.

It doesnt make you a "dickhead". Its all a big guessing game. I got Ross, Dunkley and Westhoff wrong, but that doesnt mean i think i am bad at spotting good picks. Players fates are so often out of even their own control. Like Libba getting hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back