Cripps Bontempelli Kelly - The soon-to-be big 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, Cripps is so far ahead of the other two it is not funny.

Kelly could reach Cripps level on impact, if he stays fit.

Bont is overrated and shanks every kick at goal.

You do realise Cripps has kicked 35-48 for his career? A much worse conversion rate then Bont, despite Bonts terrible kicking for goal the last 4 weeks.

Once again you miss the point

And what point would that be MOC?

The point where in your first post you identify that this is once again a “circular debate” and then in your next sentence, and each post since, go on to outline that Bont is better than the others.

If I’ve missed something let me know.

And what point would that be MOC?

The point where in your first post you identify that this is once again a “circular debate” and then in your next sentence, and each post since, go on to outline that Bont is better than the others.

If I’ve missed something let me know.

I was joking you nimrod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However even in a joke there is some element of seriousness.

Bont is nearing his best form and showing why he’s a better player than Cripps by virtue of his versatility. There’s no doubt if the two traded positions and Bont was at Carlton camped at the stoppage all day he’d win the same amount of clearances as Cripps does. We’ve seen what Bont can do in close with his long reach, strong body and elite hands.

What we haven’t seen from Cripps is the all round game of Bont. The elite skills under pressure, the gutrunning and (not so much in the past two games) the clutch goals

It took a bit longer than expected but the shitshow that is about to go down in this thread is brewing.

Can't wait.

However even in a joke there is some element of seriousness.

Bont is nearing his best form and showing why he’s a better player than Cripps by virtue of his versatility. There’s no doubt if the two traded positions and Bont was at Carlton camped at the stoppage all day he’d win the same amount of clearances as Cripps does. We’ve seen what Bont can do in close with his long reach, strong body and elite hands.

What we haven’t seen from Cripps is the all round game of Bont. The elite skills under pressure, the gutrunning and (not so much in the past two games) the clutch goals

It’s great that no one takes you seriously anymore.

It’s also great that Bont appears to be over the injuries that have recently restricted him and we can once again see him be the player that he is.

It took a bit longer than expected but the shitshow that is about to go down in this thread is brewing.

Can't wait.
that old thread was so much fun.....
but seriously. Cripps, Bont, Merrett, Kelly, Crouchy, Billings. Cant we just enjoy them. Im more interested to see which of these guys lands a brownlow first. All capable.

Bulldog supporters pull the absolute biggest load of crap stats to support Bontempelli.

Kind of like how every single argument about him not getting much of the ball is "oh but he spends soooooo much time forward" then you play supercoach and realise he never made it to the 35% threshold to be classed as a forward/mid and was actually spending the vast majority of his time through the midfield. Of course that's just based on objective data.
Why would you play Bontempelli forward when he's close to the worst kick for goal in the competition anyway.

He singlehandedly lost Western Bulldogs the game against GC with his embarrassing kicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back