Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ. It’s even better then I realised.
It couldn't have gone any better. Commending the cop for the headlock. Shutting the door twice. 2x penis jokes. When I just turned 18 my best mate had a few too many and got a move on notice. 2 hours later he was stopped again and taken to the drunk tank. The idiot tried to replicate it and got fined for resting arrest :$

Had the video back in the day.

He just had Ben Shapiro on...
I couldn't handle that. After 2 hours of Shapiro on the Rubin Report recently I need a break from hearing him speak.
I like Joey Diaz because he’s himself. He’s not playing a character.
Yeah and I think himself is an idiot. Never found the stereotypical loud italian thing funny. Reminds me of listening to 'The Situation' from Jersey Shore if he was 50 and close to a heart attack.

I couldn't handle that. After 2 hours of Shapiro on the Rubin Report recently I need a break from hearing him speak.

Yeah and I think himself is an idiot. Never found the stereotypical loud italian thing funny. Reminds me of listening to 'The Situation' from Jersey Shore if he was 50 and close to a heart attack.

Joey Diaz is Cuban

Joey Diaz is Cuban
He still grew up in Jersey with Italians - hence the accent and mannerisms.

He owes Rogan a lot. Was a bum, no platform, criminal, and can't even go to DC due to his outstanding warrants. One positive is Joe and others say that since he's turned his life around he's one hell of a guy and a great father which is good to hear.

Outside the streets were steaming the crack
dealers were dreaming
of an Uzi someone had just scored
I betcha I could hit that light
with my one good arm behind my back
says little Joey Diaz
Brother give me another tote
those downtown hoods are no damn good
those Italians need a lesson to be taught
This cop who died in Harlem
you think they'd get the warnin'
I was dancing when his brains run out on the street