Prediction Changes round five

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Phillips, Sidebottom, Pendlebury and even Aish we have enough wing depth to cover Mayne if he doesn't get up and we decide to re-jig our structure. If we were to like for like though it has to be Crocker. Actually wouldn't mind seeing if Crocker can replicate his VFL form at senior level.

Don't understand the hate for Brown. Fights hard for a smaller body and puts himself in good positions around packs. Did far more than Aish & Treloar tonight.
My problem with Brown are the loopy handballs that are his main disposal. Always looks for it, no punch in his disposal.

Sier doesn't get a recall yet for mine. Needs a few weeks of top output. His disposal ratio has always been a bit skewed I reckon. When a man can kick the ball 50 metres off one step, why would he look for so many handpasses? Especially if they are to players in a worse position? It bothered me last year and he's still playing that way it seems. Happy for any analysts to set me straight here.

Out: Mayne(inj), Brown/Aish
In:Appleby, Beams

Tempted to drop Aish before Brown but the Mayne injury opens up an another opportunity for him on the wing.

If Aish is dropped I'd like Maynard moved to the wing replaced by Appleby in defence.

Stephenson said Beams had migraines, Bucks said he was unwell, fingers crossed he recovers quickly.

Out: Mayne won't play, dudes an animal and would take something serious for him to miss game time (hopefully not too serious!), bring in the Sack.

Sier if ready for Aish, play Pendles behind the ball.

Out Aish - In Appleby
Howe on the wing replace injured Mayne and Goldsack or even Quanor to 1/2 back.
Cox to FF, De Goey to CHF.
Quanors’ pace might be handy against the Brions’ forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browny had quite a good last quarter, watching the replay now. I think he'd become a handy player just with natural growth in experience and continuity. A bit hard for him when our injuries are low though

This may be an opportunity for Wills, with us needing more inside grunt AND DeGoo not allowed to be cloned added to that Sier seems off the page for whatever reason Wills is the next likely candidate.

This may be an opportunity for Wills, with us needing more inside grunt AND DeGoo not allowed to be cloned added to that Sier seems off the page for whatever reason Wills is the next likely candidate.
Wills will only make a slow midfield slower.

I've said it before and I WILL say it again. OUT: AISH.
How is this bloke still on an AFL list? One of the most incredibly insipid players I've seen in a while! It begins to become comical! Read somewhere that 3 of his 5 kicks were turnovers!

He consistently ranks in our worst of the night even in terms of Fantasy. Doesn't even impact that game, just makes everyone nervous when doing some bulls**t kick out of defence as we collectively hold our breaths as it soars ever nearer to an out on the full.

Callum Brown - fumbles, can't stick tackles and didn't nail his set shot for goal (and doesn't at training either). He might gain some composure in time but his size is also problematic for someone without genuine pace and good skills.

Changes this week
Aish - Appleby. Aish is slow and his disposal has been poor
Mayne - Beams if available, or Greenwood to tag Neale if Beams is unavailable

If Beams is struggling with mental health issues, then simply state that. It's not like it would be a surprise to anyone.
If the Saints can manage it with Jack Stephen, why not Pies/Beams?
Nothing to be ashamed about or lie about. Plenty of mental health issues in society. We need to be more open, inclusive and understanding about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back