AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
3U J.Kelly over T.Kelly
3U Mumford U88.5
2U Taranto U97.5
Finlayson 41/11 FGS/Place tab

Tim Kelly Injured, not as proven fantasy scorer and potential Deboer tag best bet for me

Stanley quite a restrictive ruck. Mumford still returning to full fitness. No doubt mummy gets majority of hitouts around ground

Taranto unders due to Ward back hasnt looked that great lately as much as his stats suggest so. His slow speed is showing out and i feel the quick cats will clear congestion pretty quickly and he will be left behind plus playing plenty more game time forward.

Skilleds quite a good scoring ground thats the only issue

J.Kelly bet of the game over T.Kelly

I also dont mind Danger under 119.5 (Deboer potentially) and also T.Stewart U92.5 at 2.10. High lines for good odds

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3U J.Kelly over T.Kelly
3U Mumford U88.5
2U Taranto U97.5

Tim Kelly Injured, not as proven fantasy scorer and potential Deboer tag best bet for me

Stanley quite a restrictive ruck. Mumford still returning to full fitness. No doubt mummy gets majority of hitouts around ground

Taranto unders due to Ward back hasnt looked that great lately as much as his stats suggest so. His slow speed is showing out and i feel the quick cats will clear congestion pretty quickly and he will be left behind plus playing plenty more game time forward.

I also dont mind Danger under 119.5 (Deboer potentially) and also T.Stewart U92.5 at 2.10. High lines for good odds
Like the thoughts there mate! Hate that you’ve gone against two of the players in my team (Kelly and Mumford)

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
0.5U Zorko over Shiel (Robinson tag potentially and zorko the better fantasy prospect)

0.5U Robinson U87.5
0.5U Rich U86.5

If bombers apply little pressure today after a relief win last week then these bets will be a bit off but expecting bombers to see a huge opportunity here and Brisbane to be content with a 3-0 start to now have to come to the MCG.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who are ubet affiliated with. I cant seem to open an account with them
UBET merged with TAB. It's a little confusing though as now their are two TAB corps you can bet with. I have two apps, two separate accounts and both bave a couple different markets and sometimes different odds

Mar 15, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here's our thoughts from the "DFR Dragon" for today's AFL slate...

Andrew Gaff to score 125 or more fantasy points - $3 BetEasy
Most AFL Fantasy Points Group - Patrick Dangerfield - $3 Neds
Most Disposals Group 1 - Travis Boak - $3.75 Sportsbet
Jack Higgins Over 80.5 Fantasy Points - $1.88 Pointsbet

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
5u Billings over 25.5 disposals $1.87 (lads)

Don’t think this will be here come Sunday, the other bookies have it set at 27.5 which is probably closer to fair. Hawks are giving up plenty of the ball to opposition mids and this bloke is in solid form in a clear midfield role going 28, 28, 32, so far this season.
Up to 27.5 now

alhay6

Debutant
Apr 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Here's our thoughts from the "DFR Dragon" for today's AFL slate...

Andrew Gaff to score 125 or more fantasy points - $3 BetEasy
Most AFL Fantasy Points Group - Patrick Dangerfield - $3 Neds
Most Disposals Group 1 - Travis Boak - $3.75 Sportsbet
Jack Higgins Over 80.5 Fantasy Points - $1.88 Pointsbet

Can get Higgins at 76.5 on beteasy

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Have also added Buntine FGS 41/11 place aswell TAB

started forward last week and without Daniel and Lloyd starting on field i expect the same.

GWS have thrown defenders fwd at different times ie Buntine, Williams, Haynes, Finlayson have all played fwd this year

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
3U J.Kelly over T.Kelly
3U Mumford U88.5
2U Taranto U97.5

wowee

Taranto aided by Ward not playing

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
i reckon its only a matter of time before either betts or lynch get off their leash and kick 2 goals+ in a game again.
bias i know, but for those two - not bad odds
1u betts 2g+ @2.10 b365
1u lynch 2g+ @2.40 SB
1u sloane atgs @2 lads
1u atkins atgs @1.90 lads
1u brad crouch atgs @2 lads (somehow the crows leading gs this year).
1u crows to win @2
edit: adding 0.3u crows 40+ @7.50 b365

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
0.5U Zorko over Shiel (Robinson tag potentially and zorko the better fantasy prospect)

0.5U Robinson U87.5
0.5U Rich U86.5

If bombers apply little pressure today after a relief win last week then these bets will be a bit off but expecting bombers to see a huge opportunity here and Brisbane to be content with a 3-0 start to now have to come to the MCG.

turning into a great day
1U Nank under 88.5 SB

Hope Nank stays under by 0.5

Back