Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropped my son off at the cricket nets. Man, it was like the La Brea tar pits on 5AA (Cornes, KG & Kerls). KG also telling us he admired the sunset as he came into work this morning. Mercifully brief trip.

I genuinely had no idea Neil Kerley was still alive. It seems inconceivable.

I genuinely had no idea Neil Kerley was still alive. It seems inconceivable.

When you're too old to do Noel's Island Caravan commercials you are officially the walking dead.

Just dropped my son off at the cricket nets. Man, it was like the La Brea tar pits on 5AA (Cornes, KG & Kerls). KG also telling us he admired the sunset as he came into work this morning. Mercifully brief trip.

s**t, you would have to be a paleontologist to put that group together.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I switched on AA too for some schadenfreude as no SA SEN weekend show yet.
Kerls was good value..poor Tex.

I switched on SEN - Hutchy and Liam Pickering blathering briefly between commercials. Hutchy declaring that Brisbane can win the flag, Pickering sounding like he had a quart of scotch and 60 ciggies for breakfast.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I switched on SEN - Hutchy and Liam Pickering blathering briefly between commercials. Hutchy declaring that Brisbane can win the flag, Pickering sounding like he had a quart of scotch and 60 ciggies for breakfast.
Haha.. I was hoping SEN would poach someone like Timmy G for a weekend SA show. Still, early days.

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When you're too old to do Noel's Island Caravan commercials you are officially the walking dead.
index.png

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
To be fair it wasn't a bad sunrise.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Typical crowvertiser highlighting B Brown flopping, how about the one of Stack yesterday where he kicked it out the full straight after and ultimately costing the tigers a goal!!.
bbrown.png

You would think 5AA would drop Hutchy from their Saturday sports show. He owns the competition.

They could get Mike Sheahan. He should fit their age demographic. Or get Jon Blake to impersonate Lou Richards.

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Typical crowvertiser highlighting B Brown flopping, how about the one of Stack yesterday where he kicked it out the full straight after and ultimately costing the tigers a goal!!.
View attachment 654339
I'm sorry but we have been at the hands of some extreme staging in the past two weeks. Lynch and that piece of s**t Mitch Robinson. But no, no it didn't happen Port suck it up. Why not call it all out?

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What extension ... Chrome?

Yes, but you cannot find it on the extension store, Download it from github as a zip file, extract it, go into the extensions tab in chrome, enable developer mode and drag and drop the extracted folder and it should install.

It works for firefox as well, just download the xpi from the release page on github and drag and drop.

You would think 5AA would drop Hutchy from their Saturday sports show. He owns the competition.

They could get Mike Sheahan. He should fit their age demographic. Or get Jon Blake to impersonate Lou Richards.
Think its all got to do with the deal 5AA signed with Crocmedia in 2016, when they won the overarching/master radio rights for the AFL covering 2017-22 years.

Pacific Star who own SEN, took over Crocmedia last year and Hutchy (now owns approx 1/4 of Pacific Star) was working on SEN before that take over. 5AA take the AFL Nation call which is Crocmedia's property but they are on SEN.

If you try and listen to SENSA 1629 on your radio on a Saturday arvo from about 1pm, you get replays of interviews from during the week and the SEN / Crocmedia AFL Nation team is on 5AA. That's why SENSA went and got SANFL rights to fill the void on Saturday or Sunday arvo, as well as SENSA have the SEN A league call instead of the AFL which again is on 5AA on Sunday.

Its bizarre set up, but the deal were signed before the big restructuring last year.

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes, but you cannot find it on the extension store, Download it from github as a zip file, extract it, go into the extensions tab in chrome, enable developer mode and drag and drop the extracted folder and it should install.

It works for firefox as well, just download the xpi from the release page on github and drag and drop.

No computer nerd here and actually managed to get this working !

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back