Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
So, we're okay to go tribal on Brad Scott, but we wish this guy all the best?

5ca1cc86136712f6310f2e38eb092d51

Did very well on Betts after a great game on Puopolo last week

However if we used pick 8 on a barnstorming midfielder who we turned into the one position we have like four of, that's extremely dissatisfying

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Did very well on Betts after a great game on Puopolo last week

However if we used pick 8 on a barnstorming midfielder who we turned into the one position we have like four of, that's extremely dissatisfying

Luke can only do what he's asked and trained to do.

I suspect he's going to get a couple of weeks however, and that leaves us one man down v a scum sides littered with damaging down hill skiers.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
His first half was dreadful. Missed tackles, average shot at goal, barely touched the ball, the very clumsy 50. It was shocking stuff.

But credit to him. Moved onto Betts and improved a lot in the second half still without being great. I mean, yeah, Betts didn't have a sniff, but a lot of that was to do with how much we were dominating further up the ground, not necessarily Luke.

Oct 25, 2008
308 niagara royal lane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why is everyone giving him so much credit for smashing Puopolo?? Puopolo is s**t now. He had a crap 2018 and is 31 years old for God sakes!

Of course Luke McDonald should have beaten him! Maybe Brad should have played him on Breust since McDonald is such a great "lock down defender?

I really hope Like gets a coupe of weeks and we replace him with Murphy or Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back