Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention for EPL fans it has man u tv station as well as the Liverpool one , probably others as well .

Don’t Panic !!

I also forgot to mention , i can only use it on my ipad and computer . But if you have a newer smart tv than we have then apparently you can get it running on there but i dont know how , you would have to google it .

Don’t Panic !!

Awesome win from the Giants to get up over the Cats at Kardinia with Ward going down in the first 5 minutes.

I've realised that the Giants are my second team because I like a lot of their players and the way they play. Davis, Ward, Coniglio, Kelly, Cameron, Taranto and Whitfield are all absolute guns and seem like good blokes as well.

Unusual for the Cats to lose down there , great though.

Don’t Panic !!

Games of cricket in the change rooms after training. FMD, that’s loose as!

The Norf players of their premiership run 96-99 went out and assaulted, raped and tipped over take away food vans for fun. It's a fine line, indeed. I've posted on that before and named names. Quite correctly, in hindsight, the post was taken down. The truth provides only a partial defence to defamation.

He's 19 FFS.

Surely you're trolling now.

At the end of the day he's a top 10 player not even playing well in the VFL. Pick 1 Rayner looks a gun, 2 Brayshaw looks very promising, 3 Dow very high potential, 4 Davis -Uniake looks a gun, 5 Adam Cerra looks a gun, 6 Stephenson superstar potential,7 Clark potential, 8 Coffield struggling, 9 Aaron Naughton superstar potential, 10 Lauchie O'Brien promising.

So out of a really strong top 10 we seem to have the only guy struggling to not only get a game but struggling to make any impact at VFL level. I'm glad you are so chilled that you don't care but remember we won this trade by delaying our pick form the year before to get that pick. It has to be a win or it's just another disastrous piece of drafting and trade work.

It just sucks that with the pick after us the Dogs look to have the Bontempelli like steal again.

In his draft year Coffield looked like a confident alpha with leadership qualities. Now it appears he’s been put back into his place.

It’s the culture of the current admin & footy depart that has been built over the past 6 years. Everyone must know their place. No room for outspoken alpha dogs only betas. And if you show any confidence you will be broken down brick by brick until you are meek & accepting just like what occurred with Billings. Long’s been given a whack & Coffield is currently being deconstructed.

You have to admire some of the other clubs we usually loathe, such as Essendon. They would be parading their young stars around & treating them like gods.

Agree regarding King. He will be a star & I doubt even Cho could break his will. I reckon he’d tell Cho where to go! Can’t wait until he’s fit & rating to go!
Yes Essendon. Parish and neckbeard going great guns while Gres languishes.

Fail.

At the end of the day he's a top 10 player not even playing well in the VFL. Pick 1 Rayner looks a gun, 2 Brayshaw looks very promising, 3 Dow very high potential, 4 Davis -Uniake looks a gun, 5 Adam Cerra looks a gun, 6 Stephenson superstar potential,7 Clark potential, 8 Coffield struggling, 9 Aaron Naughton superstar potential, 10 Lauchie O'Brien promising.

So out of a really strong top 10 we seem to have the only guy struggling to not only get a game but struggling to make any impact at VFL level. I'm glad you are so chilled that you don't care but remember we won this trade by delaying our pick form the year before to get that pick. It has to be a win or it's just another disastrous piece of drafting and trade work.

It just sucks that with the pick after us the Dogs look to have the Bontempelli like steal again.

Rayner has been poor to average this year.

Brayshaw and Dow hardly jumped out of the gun.

LDU looks class and Stephenson is a superstar in the making. But we couldn't pick them anyway.

I see lots of “looks promising” and “potential” in your list of names. What exactly is “very high potential”?

All could refer to both Clark and Coffield ( based on what we saw of him last year) as well.

Stephenson the only proven one so far and we couldn’t have got him anyway.

Cho loved Coff in his U/18 year. He went and watched him several times that year, so he must have had a high opinion of him. Coff can really play. Whether he is developed properly is another question. We have some bad priors in that area. I'm confident he'll make it. Eventually. A long way to go. We seem better equipped in the development stakes with Ratts, Billy and Lade. Let's go hope so anyway.

Patience, grasshoppers. 12 months ago Aaron Francis was a write off looking for a trade back home to Adelaide. By the end of last season he was going to be the next big thing.

Rozee 3 possessions to half time - dud trade him shocking development by Port.

Why the hell did we pick Bytel should have picked Jack Ross instead - absolute gun - 16 possessions to half time in his first game - bookmark it will win the Brownlow.

Sack the recruiting staff!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coniglio 34 touches 16 contested 10 clearances
Kelly 32 touches 14 contested 8 clearances
Hopper 31 touches 16 contested 5 clearances
Taranto 28 touches 12 contested 4 clearances
and
Whitfield 31 touches 539 metres gained

Some midfield even with Ward injured.

They're going to be hard to beat if they keep playing like that.

Co
When did Coffield ever have swagger? During his draft period everyone called him 'safe'.

And whoever reckoned Rozee over King @ 4
ffield played with so much confidence and flair during his draft year. He would dash off half back cut the angles and change the speed and direction. He had so much confidence to always evade opposition. It seems he’s playing with less confidence these days. The reason he was ‘safe ‘ was because at the very least he was going to be a very solid half back but with potential to be much better

Patience, grasshoppers. 12 months ago Aaron Francis was a write off looking for a trade back home to Adelaide. By the end of last season he was going to be the next big thing.

Now, he's kicking the ball into teammates' backs!

I cant decide whether Ben Brown's run up or flopping is worse.
Both are pretty shocking.

That dive was a terrible look. Completely exaggerated.
The run up I’ll put up with because his routine gets him goals.

Ok ive mentioned this before but this is an update so i will include the whole thing .

If you want something better than foxtel for a fraction of the price then this is for you .
Its called IPTV and its 100% legal although im not sure why lol.
For some reason all tv channels around the world have to be able to be streamed . So every station in america , australia UK etc is streamed .
To get this service you download a iptv player for free from apple store , microsoft store or google store. They all have them but only get a free one as you dont need to pay .
The next thing you do is sign up with a iptv carrier . Ive just connected to Vader iptv so i will use this as an example .
I went with vader because they carry every sport channel from america and the UK , plus other countries . As a bonus they also carry Fox Footy from Australia . I think its actually the only australian channel they have . You can find ones with more australian stuff but i didnt want that . So through these sports channels i will now have access to all Major League Baseball , NFL football , NBA basketball , ice hockey , English Premier League , etc etc etc . Also all stations on cable like Discovery channel , comedy channel , disney channels , all movie channels etc etc from US and UK etc are there , also including ones like HBO so you can watch Game Of Thrones at the same time as US if you want . You dont have to sign up to any of these channels .

How much does this cost you say ? Every IPTV provider has different prices . Vader costs around $15 a month , or $150 per year . Thats US prices so its about $20 a month and maybe $200 a year australian , im not sure of the dollar change exactly .

You can do a trial for a day for around $6 australian which gives you access to everything for the day . It is streamed through your internet so you really need to have unlimited downloads .
Now when i first joined Vader and tried fox footy it just kept buffering on my ipad . I was about to give up when i did a search on google to see if i could do anything about it . I found a forum where everybody was saying to download a free program called Speedify . Its in the Apple store but it appears to have versions for windows etc as well . I installed it and my buffering problem totally disappeared . I do recommend that you try this all first using the trial cost fora day just to make sure it all works for you .

The basics is this includes every sport channel from US and UK and other countries . Also included is Fox Footy and Fox League if you like rugby too which i dont .
But it only has the main fox footy station , no extra footy stations .
As far as i can tell it has every foxtel station and then more .

If you want help setting it up , which only takes a few minutes , message me and i will help .

There , ive done my bit . I hope someone finds this of interest . Remember its totally legal so you dont have to worry .
You can try searching for free playlists but they rarely work as the tv stations change their iptv details almost weekly . But if you pay like i am with Vader it gets updates behind the scenes all the time so you always get connected , so they claim anyway . I am with another iptv carrier at the moment which has been perfect but its due to run out in a day or two and it didnt have fox footy or as many sport channels as Vader does.

Don’t Panic !!

Are the international channels in HD where the channel broadcasts in HD?
Similar props I’ve tried are mostly sd although exodus live was HD here broadcast that way and as quite good.

Rayner has been poor to average this year.

Brayshaw and Dow hardly jumped out of the gun.

LDU looks class and Stephenson is a superstar in the making. But we couldn't pick them anyway.

Rayner's playing forward pocket and going at 1.2 goals a game. That's pretty solid. I watched him today and he looks like he'll be a star despite what stats might tell you at the moment. Looks like he'll be Gresham like.

All I'm saying is it was a super strong top 10 and showing players taken around him. Brayshaw had an unfortunate run in with Gaff last year but looks like he'll be a similar player to his brother. Dow has gone a bit quieter this year but Carlton fans are very happy with him.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=16&type=A&pid1=6464&pid2=6489&fid1=S&fid2=S
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=16&type=A&pid1=6473&pid2=6489&fid1=S&fid2=S

You did say his only hope is the midfield for some strange reason

I think it is. Can't see him getting a run in the seniors any time soon unless he plays midfield. Who's he going to push out? Backline smalls are stacked, our midfield still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back