The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were overseas and had to lose one of your passport, your wallet or your phone which would you lose and which would you least prefer to lose?

If you were overseas and had to lose one of your passport, your wallet or your phone which would you lose and which would you least prefer to lose?
Passport... means I can stay longer if its'a nice place can lose wallet or phone as this would be life threatening.

Have dinner with Charles Mansun, Pol Pot, Hitler or Stalin.

Passport... means I can stay longer if its'a nice place can lose wallet or phone as this would be life threatening.

Have dinner with Charles Mansun, Pol Pot, Hitler or Stalin.
Hitler- because there is sharp cutlery around.

You have to get rid of one kind of technology from the world for good: motorised transport or the Internet (and all its sub aspects)- which one?

Hitler- because there is sharp cutlery around.

You have to get rid of one kind of technology from the world for good: motorised transport or the Internet (and all its sub aspects)- which one?
Trust me they're all total dicks.

I would hope there was a good alternative to motorised transport as I don't feel we can do without the internet.

Get arrested for drugs in Thailand or a sex act in Saudi Arabia?

Trust me they're all total dicks.

I would hope there was a good alternative to motorised transport as I don't feel we can do without the internet.

Get arrested for drugs in Thailand or a sex act in Saudi Arabia?
Sex act in Saudi Arabia, as long as it was not of the homosexual nature, by being a male there I would get away with it.

You are only allowed eat one of these meats for the rest of your life: (obviously you can eat other foods)

A. Pork
B. Beef
C. Chicken

Which meat do you pick and why? (you can still consume milk eggs etc its mainly the meat component)

Sex act in Saudi Arabia, as long as it was not of the homosexual nature, by being a male there I would get away with it.

You are only allowed eat one of these meats for the rest of your life: (obviously you can eat other foods)

A. Pork
B. Beef
C. Chicken

Which meat do you pick and why? (you can still consume milk eggs etc its mainly the meat component)
I've actually given this one a bit of thought. Chicken was eliminated immediately, for the sheer reason that I'm a hopeless cook with it. In chickens favour was that almost all takeaways have chicken meals, but if I want to cook dinner, it's out.
Eventually, I've had to rule beef out as well. It wasn't easy as I love burgers and pies, but, given recent events, I have to be more careful of my diet. So, choosing pork cuts back an absolute mountain of stuff that I love, but shouldn't have. What also gets pork over the line is the fact that I'm a slightly better cook with it.

What led you to supporting the AFL team that you do ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're in a park with your dog and he lays a cable under a bush, do you Leave or Bag it?

Clean it up 100%.
Stuck in a car on a road trip to Sydney with either
A) Waleed Aly as a passanger with his guitar
B) Harold Bishop - in character
No radio or phones allowed.

Clean it up 100%.
Stuck in a car on a road trip to Sydney with either
A) Waleed Aly as a passanger with his guitar
B) Harold Bishop - in character
No radio or phones allowed.
Waleed Aly as a passenger with his guitar.

What vegetable would you pick if it was the only one you could eat for a month?

Deaf.
Would you rather have your testicles removed or have no arms?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back