Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Of The Year by Croz? It’d have to be up there and Nic Nat tweeted that it was so then it shall be.
I said to my GF, thats the first one he's actually brought down since U16's or whenever it was he took his famous one.
I thought the other kid for the dogs took a better one when he came from 3 deep, that was classic old school.

I said to my GF, thats the first one he's actually brought down since U16's or whenever it was he took his famous one.
I thought the other kid for the dogs took a better one when he came from 3 deep, that was classic old school.

That was former Peel player Aaron Naughton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are talls and then there are really good ones and Naughton is a champ. Told every one before he was drafted but was howled down by the we don't need another key back brigade.

yeah we still don't though. There are always gonna be quality players out there. Can't have em all. We need more quality mids and thats what we got.

Lots of quality mids, quality talls are rare as hens teeth.

That is kinda old fashioned thinking, not as true anymore. Besides it doesn't really hold true when it comes to key defenders.

Regardless I don't think I'd trade Brayshaw or Cerra for Naughton just yet lol.

We would of been better to draft quality talls like Naughton and Allen and then trade for mids instead of arse about

See what you mean, but it would've meant using very high picks on them.

All in hindsight you may grab a Naughton or Allen instead of Hogan, keep Neale (and pay him his money), still get Lobb, and things might be a bit better..

Tough to get brownlow votes in a losing side but wouldn't surprise me if Neale got 2 today, which would put him 11 votes after 4 rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back