Autopsy After R4 embarrassing loss, is 2019 already over?

Remove this Banner Ad

Under KH we are doomed to mediocrity.

I was thinking maybe he has come good this season. Definitely seen an improvement in the box. Until the last half of the last quarter.

Bottom line is Ken's a loser. He doesn't know how to win. There's no strut. We are absolutely wasting our time with him.

That's all my review is. The rest is just minutae in a 100 minutes of minutae.

I can't see us making the 8

We are a C grade Football Club that has nothing in common with the Port Adelaide Football Club other than the name itself.

A D Grade President that knows nothing about football but has managed to become a Dictator at the Club

A D Grade coach that only survives because of the incompetence of the President, being a Victorian 'good guy' to all in the media, and having so many fans that will believe anything he says and give him chance after chance after chance.

2 Captains - both low B or high C grade footballers.

We're ****ed.

Thanks Kochie, KT and the crew.

Good onya Hinks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking maybe he has come good this season. Definitely seen an improvement in the box. Until the last half of the last quarter.

Bottom line is Ken's a loser. He doesn't know how to win. There's no strut. We are absolutely wasting our time with him.

That's all my review is. The rest is just minutae in a 100 minutes of minutae.

I can't see us making the 8
He is so stagnent on game day, Howard could have been tried forward, you would think Ken would have learnt something from last week.

Gutted for Duursma. Pretty disappointed for the boys.

+1 nail for Hinkley is the silver lining.

Why they got what they deserved as the man said.

I have hit the like button on almost every negative post on this page. All negative and I cannot disagree with any of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back