Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

I was always one.

At the family day last year, before he was famous:p, I sought him out and told him I thought he'd do all right if he stuck at it. He was off to the side with the younger players near the colouring tents. My daughter was calling him "Deadly Jedly" and he was rapt. This year he was the centre of attention.

If you look at how he played before last year he'd often (well "often" by the standards of his involvement) get involved in contests that we won and scored from, also - he was tough. As we all know now. I thought if he got a good run at it he'd be an asset to the side. I didn't expect him to be such a wrecking ball tho. He's not that big.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
I was always one.

At the family day last year, before he was famous:p, I sought him out and told him I thought he'd do all right if he stuck at it. He was off to the side with the younger players near the colouring tents. My daughter was calling him "Deadly Jedly" and he was rapt. This year he was the centre of attention.

If you look at how he played before last year he'd often (well "often" by the standards of his involvement) get involved in contests that we won and scored from, also - he was tough. As we all know now. I thought if he got a good run at it he'd be an asset to the side. I didn't expect him to be such a wrecking ball tho. He's not that big.
Me too. I'm sure there were more than 3. ;)

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
An argument could genuinely be made that both he and BJ are in our 5 most important players. Completely changes the nature of our midfield and makes us a much harder team to play against, which is really important. I love him so much.

An argument could genuinely be made that both he and BJ are in our 5 most important players. Completely changes the nature of our midfield and makes us a much harder team to play against, which is really important. I love him so much.

The opposition know they don'thave time or comfort when he's in the middle. That's how great he is (and how badly we need more pressure in there.)

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He will make a huge difference tonight

29374311-2BD9-40D7-B786-B6126423BBD0.gif

Back