Autopsy Vs Crows - Rd 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, from the "hard man" who made a career out of hanging out the back of packs to deliver a massive 6.8 contested possessions a match.

if dickhead goddard knew any basic physics he might know that once a player leaves the ground they can't magically change direction. He got shoved right after pushing off the ground with all the strength in his long, long legs and it sent him spiralling through the air. It probably shouldn't have been a free but he didn't intend for it to go that way.

Wow Adelaide are s**t, this reminded me of the smacking we gave them in Tassie 2 years ago, only thing is we didn’t kick straight this time around.

Good:
Higgins: the usual.
Jed: Angry young man he is, good pressure.
Tarrant: Starting to get back into it maybe.
Polec: great player he is, moves like a cat, turns on a 5 cent piece.
Pittard: did i see this bloke outmark Jenkins? Pittard has been great all year.
Im glad we held onto Thommo for another year.
Goldy around the ground was nice, his ruckwork was ok but not great i thought.
Turner: played his best game in a long time i think.
Wood: he would be in the top 5 most talented players in our team, hope he gets a good run with it injury wise, i thought he was great today.
Dumont: went about his business nicely.
Clearences, Costested possetions, pressure around the ball.

Not So good:
Jmac needs to know his limits with his kicking, thinks he is Shannon Hurn.
Goal Kicking was pathetic, obviously.
Letting them score far too easily every time in went in there, lucky our mids limited the entries.
Still cant lock down a small forward.
Lmac still did some rather annoying things, overrunning the ball, losing marking contests to a bloke half his size and twice his age.
JZ needs to nail his goals. He is the captain after all.
Our contested marking is still below par.

Wow Adelaide are s**t, this reminded me of the smacking we gave them in Tassie 2 years ago, only thing is we didn’t kick straight this time around.

Good:
Higgins: the usual.
Jed: Angry young man he is, good pressure.
Tarrant: Starting to get back into it maybe.
Polec: great player he is, moves like a cat, turns on a 5 cent piece.
Pittard: did i see this bloke outmark Jenkins? Pittard has been great all year.
Im glad we held onto Thommo for another year.
Goldy around the ground was nice, his ruckwork was ok but not great i thought.
Turner: played his best game in a long time i think.
Wood: he would be in the top 5 most talented players in our team, hope he gets a good run with it injury wise, i thought he was great today.
Dumont: went about his business nicely.
Clearences, Costested possetions, pressure around the ball.

Not So good:
Jmac needs to know his limits with his kicking, thinks he is Shannon Hurn.
Goal Kicking was pathetic, obviously.
Letting them score far too easily every time in went in there, lucky our mids limited the entries.
Still cant lock down a small forward.
Lmac still did some rather annoying things, overrunning the ball, losing marking contests to a bloke half his size and twice his age.
JZ needs to nail his goals. He is the captain after all.
Our contested marking is still below par.
you think we are looking for Brown way too much esp when he is outnumbered. im in perth so only watching on tv not sure if there is other options out there

Yeh TT looks a bit lost at sea

I've not bothered with a replay all year but I will this week but I think he's been okay bar the odd rookie mistake. Personally I'm not seeing the huge issues others are. Seems to run out games fine, is a danger up forward and getting to the right places plenty of times. He's not smashing it but I wouldn't be turfing him unless someone is absolutely demanding the spot and can provide some danger up forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you think we are looking for Brown way too much esp when he is outnumbered. im in perth so only watching on tv not sure if there is other options out there

Our forward line is a disaster. It’s loaded with so many people. No one is really making strong leads towards ball carrier. So the only option is bomb it to your tall forward.

Our forward line is a disaster. It’s loaded with so many people. No one is really making strong leads towards ball carrier. So the only option is bomb it to your tall forward.

God. There was one entry, maybe in the 2nd or 3rd quarter on the city wing / hff and 3 of our guys literally clustered around 40m out on a slight angle (bringing their players with them) - it was the only good space for a lead and we had three guys ambling around and inviting crows blokes to the party. It was head scratching stuff.

We doubled our quarters won tally for the year in the second half.

It was good to get the win.

Still think we're lacking a real second tall with presence in the front half.

We need to sort out the conversion issues we have.

Intensity was significantly better. It needs to stay that way.

God. There was one entry, maybe in the 2nd or 3rd quarter on the city wing / hff and 3 of our guys literally clustered around 40m out on a slight angle (bringing their players with them) - it was the only good space for a lead and we had three guys ambling around and inviting crows blokes to the party. It was head scratching stuff.

Which one of Tudor/Moore/Crocker/McDonald/Joyce got the forward line this year?

Carlton and SOS thanks you from the bottom of our hearts Shinboners.

Never have the lyrics 'North Melbourne is the team is the team that plays to win for you and me' being more meaningful :)
Was a bit confused why all the Carlton supporters are showing up until it occurred to me that you’re all death-riding Adelaide's draft pick :thumbsu:

Which one of Tudor/Moore/Crocker/McDonald/Joyce got the forward line this year?

Stuffed if I know but as always my opinion is that if a clueless professional watcher and nothing else like me can pick that out it's not a great sign. I've watched a lot of footy and I still don't know jack sh*t so if I'm spotting it...

I've seen far uglier wins.

The club at all levels just needed that. Ladies and gentlemen, the NMFC finally got a root.

Will think about individuals tomorrow but give me a break on Ahern. Watching live almost all his touches helped the side, just a natural like Cunnington. I rated his game.

Will think about individuals tomorrow but give me a break on Ahern. Watching live almost all his touches helped the side, just a natural like Cunnington. I rated his game.

I can't fathom any situation where he isn't in our best 22. Was rusty as expected but everything he does is clean and clever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back