Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey Scott anyone?

Depends who he's at the expense of but regardless he is needed. Provides real class on the outside and could've used his kicking and speed tonight.

It's hard to imagine us going forward without kids like him, Tarryn and LDU in the team, like it or not and regardless of how great their games are at times.

These guys are the future.

Maybe. But he's tough at it.

I'd like to play them both but I dunno if there's room right now.
He's the X factor our forward line needs plus he brings defensive pressure. It won't be long before he's standing on players heads and kicking goals from everywhere

TT looks a little lost at sea at times

Don't know if you were down tonight Gaso, but TT really applied alot of pressure forward esp. when they chipped it around down back. He kept them thinking and made them look sideways for the next option because he got to those little chip kicks and held them up.

Don't know if you were down tonight Gaso, but TT really applied alot of pressure forward esp. when they chipped it around down back. He kept them thinking and made them look sideways for the next option because he got to those little chip kicks and held them up.
One moment I'd like to bring up was when he had the ball and handpassed to Browny, Brown had a shot from the 50 on the run but it rolled through for a throw in. The first person near that ball was TT. That's how hard he worked to get to that ball.

Would be a less stressful week if I knew Marley was coming back in tbh.
Would be interesting to see larkey in forward line compared to TT given they’re quite different players. I like TT in though and I think he’ll get better with more experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT looks a little lost at sea at times
I thought he looked really good!

God damn when I saw him fly late in the game my heart skipped a beat - was hoping for that screamer. Hes got a ******* great leap on him, hands and body easily up and out of the pack that flew with him.

Loved his effort in the chase.

I watched a bit of the druggies game yesterday. They were pretty quick .

Who to bring in ? Don't know, but we rarely make changes after a win.

Lmac was better that the last 3 weeks but still made some simple mistakes that had me yelling at the screen. Sammy W would have ben a bit more composed. I didn't think the late hit had much in it but the MRO likes to sentence on outcome not intent with high contact.

In: Wright, Larkey, Scott
Out: McDonald, Zurhaar, Turner

B: Wright, Tarrant, Pittard
HB: Macmillan, Thompson, Atley
C: Dumont, Cunnington, Polec
R: Goldstein, Higgins, Anderson
HF: Hall, Brown, Thomas
F: Ziebell, Larkey, Wood
I: LDU, Ahern, Scott, Simpkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad