Roast The Point of No Return

Remove this Banner Ad

Where to now?

The coach says he has the players backs.

The players say they don't listen to external noise.

We have no way to change the board.

Only option we have as supporters is to not show up and in my opinion it will come down to that.

But how much more damage is done in the meantime?

Ahahaha Gavin Wanganeen got elected to the board, votes for co-captains and then went and chilled in the Essendon rooms.

We are so ******* rotten.

Our supporters deserved that one.

I love Gav for his playing, but I've heard about three unconnected rumors about him doing s**t business things like deciding not to pay contractors

You arent the only one. He's an extremely blunt tool.

Ahahaha Gavin Wanganeen got elected to the board, votes for co-captains and then went and chilled in the Essendon rooms.

We are so ******* rotten.

Our supporters deserved that one.
Mr doctor feel are you a doctor?
So wat are your real claims to fame!
Do you travel?
Could you flesh yourself out a bit?

Mr doctor feel are you a doctor?
So wat are your real claims to fame!
Do you travel?
Could you flesh yourself out a bit?

How about you go * yourself :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway back on topic

- Ken is a hack well and truly past it and on a contract extension that never should've happened
- Wangas is probably a bit dodgy
- jack nicholson is amazing at pulling awful expressions
- Feel and thundercloud sittin in a tree

Anyway back on topic

- Ken is a hack well and truly past it and on a contract extension that never should've happened
- Wangas is probably a bit dodgy
- jack nicholson is amazing at pulling awful expressions
- Feel and thundercloud sittin in a tree
WeakWavyAdouri-small.gif

I seriously can't do much more of this s**t.

The crap disposal the lack of energy the utter stupudity and it shits me to tears that people think it's about not winning.

I am just about at the point where I would rather play Farrell, Billy, Leinert, Garner, Hayes, Atley, Cox and youngsters on every line for a year or two solid take the smashings but walk away every week knowing that we are s**t for a reason and we might be going somewhere.

Cos it sure as hell ain't working for me at the moment.

It's the false hope that the club spins that shits me to no ends... We are becoming like the customers down the road.

The only excitement I have in this club are our kids and even they're doomed under this regime.

It does become a bit humourous in a sick kind of way as well. Loving selection nights lately.. as well as what kind of PR magic the PAFC Facebook and social media account churns out weekly. Looking forward to the "Sam Gray's wonderful 3 goals highlights package on the website shortly as well as the damage control emails from KT and robots.

Last edited:
I love Gav for his playing, but I've heard about three unconnected rumors about him doing s**t business things like deciding not to pay contractors

Contractors not being paid could be for any number of reasons. It doesn’t make Gav bad on its own, in fact, it’s likely Gav lost harderer in the end. His business probably ended and his reputation has taken a hit for example. It will impact how contractors deal with him in the future.

Contractors not being paid could be for any number of reasons. It doesn’t make Gav bad on its own, in fact, it’s likely Gav lost harderer in the end. His business probably ended and his reputation has taken a hit for example. It will impact how contractors deal with him in the future.

Didn't he pay for his treadmills or something?

At a party tonight one Port Fan talking to another. His contact who is connected with Brad Ebert advised him that until mid last year Hinkley didn’t do a 1-1 with Bead for two years!

PR magic? Well "the hunters become the hunted" tonight. I spent the week trying to work out which one we were. In 2015 Hinkley referred to us as the hunted because of our 2014 season but that still didn't help me. I thought somehow the club must be trying to say that the Tigers are the underdog tonight but not unless we are the underdog.

At a party tonight one Port Fan talking to another. His contact who is connected with Brad Ebert advised him that until mid last year Hinkley didn’t do a 1-1 with Bead for two years!

Bead Ebert

PR magic? Well "the hunters become the hunted" tonight. I spent the week trying to work out which one we were. In 2015 Hinkley referred to us as the hunted because of our 2014 season but that still didn't help me. I thought somehow the club must be trying to say that the Tigers are the underdog tonight but not unless we are the underdog.
Wasn't it will run all day and night in 2015?? You'll be tired after you play Port or something a long those lines.. mate we've lost almost every close game under this clown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back