Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In sholl, jacobs, mchenry, greenwood, himmelberg, fogarty, stengle, wilson, gallucci and i am sure i forgot a few others.

Out: circle enough players to allow for the ins and that should do it as all (apart from keath generally) were rotten tonight

Our selectors:

Screen_Shot_2016-08-03_at_11.08.01_AM.0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be looking to bring in: Greenwood,Wilson, Gooch, McHenry and Stengle at a minimum. All have played well at sanfl level now. Gibbs was ok too. Hamill and sholl also have spunk and wouldn’t mind seeing them in.

And play Fog up forward in the sanfl ffs. Lynch, JJ and tex are all cooked and we are playing our future Kpf in the backline! Idiots.

Out: Kelly, Hartigan, Mackay, Laird needs to go down undptil he has confidence, two of Lynch/JJ/Tex, Murphy and Jones (inj) Out

My changes in summary:

In: Greenwood, Wilson, Gooch, McHenry, Stengle, Gibbs, Sholl, Hamill
Out: Kelly, Hartigan, Mackay, Laird, Lynch, Tex, Murphy, Jones

And change the game plan ffs. Move the ball long and quick.

The best thing about this loss is we backed ourselves into a corner with our posturing omission of Gibbs. "We're not going to put up with that," we said, clearly assuming we'd win, Bryce would tear up the SANFL and they'd look like geniuses.

Well coaches. Plenty of senior players putting their hand up to be dropped after that. Do we have the balls to drop someone who's played more than 100 games for the club? Or do we back the boys in to respond? Show me what you got.

OUT Murphy, JJ, Jones, CEY, Poholke, crab game plan. According to dmac that was how the coaches wanted us to play (slow and sideways). Overcorrection.
IN Stengle, Fogarty, Gooch, Greenwood, Gibbs, something that resembles football. Honestly I'd rather play fluent footy and lose by more, at least we'd be able to see some system.
I'd love to find a way to get Hartigan, Kelly out.
Milera into the centre for the rest of the season, he actually provided something when he went in there tonight, was an improvement (but not enough)

What I want them to do

Out: Hartigan, Murphy, Poholke, Jenkins,
In: Stengle, Greenwood, Fogarty, Himmelberg

I think we play Himmelberg in Jenkins role, Stengle is a straight swap for Murphy, Greenwood needs to be in and Poholke just isn't up to it. I'd drop Hartigan and either play Fogarty back there as a third tall with actual footskills to help us bring it out of attack, or play a smaller backline and have Fogarty and Himmelberg rotating through the forward line. I wouldn't mind seeing Gallucci come in for Knight either. Knight has been serviceable at times but Gooch offers more imo

What will actually happen

Out: ROB, CEY, Jones (Concussion)
IN: Sauce, Gibbs, Stengle

Back