VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Who ever heard of a black and yellow zebra anyway?
Yes, a totally ridiculous concept when everyone knows they look like this

2j4sr5l.jpg

I just love the purported "outrage" from the Sandy faithful about the guernsey design. Who are they, exactly? If they actually had enough members for that to matter, they wouldn't be so screwed that they need us.

The whole "this is disrespecting a great club" stuff - tell that to Box Hill. Tell that to Preston. Oh wait, they're all gone, and subsumed into the Hawks and the Blues.

It was delayed. He was going to Perth but didn’t feel good.

There’s no such thing as a “delayed concussion”. You’ve sustained an mTBI or you haven’t; symptoms can be transient, so if it was initially planned for Pierce to make the Perth trip then they jumped the gun.

There’s no such thing as a “delayed concussion”. You’ve sustained an mTBI or you haven’t; symptoms can be transient, so if it was initially planned for Pierce to make the Perth trip then they jumped the gun.
Whether there is no such thing or not he trained early in the week and was fit to go to Perth and woke up with symptoms later in week. Sounds delayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether there is no such thing or not he trained early in the week and was fit to go to Perth and woke up with symptoms later in week. Sounds delayed.

The metabolic mismatch in the 3-4 weeks post-mTBI means that someone may be asymptomatic at rest, but you can an onset of symptoms on exertion.

The concussion isn’t delayed; they jumped the gun on declaring him fit (or, I suspect, presuming he’d be fit) without first running appropriate testing.

The metabolic mismatch in the 3-4 weeks post-mTBI means that someone may be asymptomatic at rest, but you can an onset of symptoms on exertion.

The concussion isn’t delayed; they jumped the gun on declaring him fit (or, I suspect, presuming he’d be fit) without first running appropriate testing.
Ok doc

How small are they - Rice at FB, Kent CHF & Long FF!
Hamill showing his immense depth of tactics naming the KPD in the back pocket and the KPF as 23rd man.
Really sly move that will throw Box Hill off there game early.:rolleyes:

Trying to work put how I can watch this game from NSW. I'm sure I've watched it off the 7 app numerous times but I can't work out how to change the settings to get Vic tv.

Any help from any tech geniuses would be much appreciated.
Dunno if this helps, only if you have a Telstra mobile though.. if you have a Telstra mobile, you get all the games on AFL site free- but you need to watch it on the phone. I found an app that can mirror the Android phone screen to my big TV via Apple tv box wifi, and I just listen to the commentary on the phone. A bit messy, but it works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back