Out: McDonald, Zurhaar, Turner

B: Wright, Tarrant, Pittard
HB: Macmillan, Thompson, Atley
C: Dumont, Cunnington, Polec
R: Goldstein, Higgins, Anderson
HF: Hall, Brown, Thomas
F: Ziebell, Larkey, Wood
I: LDU, Ahern, Scott, Simpkin

Zurhaar and Turner? Did you forget to watch last night? Their physical attack on man and ball is a must vs *.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zurhaar and Turner? Did you forget to watch last night? Their physical attack on man and ball is a must vs *.

Obviously, it's a troll.

A prepubescent one going by that post.

Wright might struggle to keep up with Tippa.

Sam is smart though, and Tipingfloggy is a 100% opportunist that loves getting over the back.

Atley to Tippa for mine.

Tippa is ess. Completely goes missing when it’s tough - 0 goals - 5 & 7 possessions in their 2 losses but when it’s easy in their 2 wins he looks like a star - 14 & 20 and 11 goals.

We play like we did in the third Tippa and a lot of his mates will quickly disappear.

We play like we did in the third Tippa and a lot of his mates will quickly disappear.

Very, very, VERY true. They do not like it hard. However, in order to impose that we need restrict their flow.

Sammy W would also be a good match up for the tamp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he is a cheating flog but it is the getting out the back which is the question mark on Wright.

Wright would play behind him. Sam isn't quick but his smarts allow him to shut down space.

Tippa is ess. Completely goes missing when it’s tough - 0 goals - 5 & 7 possessions in their 2 losses but when it’s easy in their 2 wins he looks like a star - 14 & 20 and 11 goals.

Undoubtably and I posted something similar last night. If we apply ourselves like the second half last night they will go to water. Softest side in the AFL.

Wright would play behind him. Sam isn't quick but his smarts allow him to shut down space.

I see your point, Tippa does push up high and runs back hard. If Wright was to ‘stay at home’ this would work as long he doesn’t get too much of it through the middle.

I would love for one of Jed, Jack, Zurhaar or Turner to iron out Orazio in the first 5 minutes.

I would love for one of Jed, Jack, Zurhaar or Turner to iron out Orazio in the first 5 minutes.

We need to get in their heads very early this week, and then maintain it.

If they get on a roll and start skiing, then they will be very hard to stop.

Their downhill skier posse (Saad, McKenna, Tipingwuti) are going to be our make or break in this game.

Atley - Saad
Zurhaar - McKenna
Wright - Tipingwuti

Something like 85% of *'s goals come from a fast break from Half Back. If we stop ski season we win. If we don't stop ski season we lose. These matchups are critical.

He's the X factor our forward line needs plus he brings defensive pressure. It won't be long before he's standing on players heads and kicking goals from everywhere

Yeah i'm kind of expecting that to happen every week atm.

One moment I'd like to bring up was when he had the ball and handpassed to Browny, Brown had a shot from the 50 on the run but it rolled through for a throw in. The first person near that ball was TT. That's how hard he worked to get to that ball.

Saw that. No way I'd be dropping him, he put in efforts like that all night. He and Bails work their arses off.

Need to lock this game down and make it a slugfest. My gut says Tyson should come in for that not sure for who?

That said though he’s an outside player so his game depends on the team. If they can set him up for 7 goals then to me he’s dangerous, regardless of whether he can win his own ball or not. I would love for us to have a fast small darting around slotting 7.
Problem for us is they have more than one of this type of player and we are slow. Agree with what others have said that we will have to control the space first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back