Floggard

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye

He can focus on making that movie now where he plays in a team that never wins a final
Icarus_%282017_film%29.png

This absolute piece of excrement going off at Ben Brown for flopping.

If he is so against it I assume he went all pretzel on Sookwoldt every single ******* week then.

What a total ******* flog.

He’s a campaigner. It’s fitting that he finished his career at Essendon.

If he is so against it I assume he went all pretzel on Sookwoldt every single ******* week then.

He isn't the first and won't be the last person to criticise Ben for this. If it wasn't for the fact that his goals turned the game, I felt a bit the same way to be honest.

Still, Carey can't criticise him for being one-dimensional. He either marks the ball, or he gets soft frees. That's multi-dimensional for you. :p

He also kept trumpeting “I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this” following Two Dogs’ late hit on Jones in the marking contest. Flog by name, and by nature!

He also kept trumpeting “I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this” following Two Dogs’ late hit on Jones in the marking contest. Flog by name, and by nature!

Wouldn't surprise me.

The feather duster is now parading itself as a rooster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blokes a dead set flog . I had a couple of mates that went to school with him and they told me that his brother and possibly father had been done for drug possession or trafficking (can’t recall the specifics) . Anyway we were playing *essendon a few years back and the ball went over the boundary line right near me so I yelled out to him ‘hey Goddard your brothers a drug dealing scum bag’ . He heard me and was filthy about it

The blokes a dead set flog . I had a couple of mates that went to school with him and they told me that his brother and possibly father had been done for drug possession or trafficking (can’t recall the specifics) . Anyway we were playing *essendon a few years back and the ball went over the boundary line right near me so I yelled out to him ‘hey Goddard your brothers a drug dealing scum bag’ . He heard me and was filthy about it

Not sure that's the sort of thing to brag about to be honest.

He was a weak flog when he played, full of his own importance and happy to verbally snipe at anyone, his own team included! No suprise he is any different now. Its a shame because in his prime he could play, he just ruined it by being a nob

Remove this Banner Ad

Back