West Coast v Fremantle - The Darby Derby. AFL Round 4, 2019

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Disappointing Fyfe was missing. They’d have won with him.
Well he didn't play and they didn't win so don't know why people bring up things like this - it's all speculation and nobody will ever know what might have been. We had a few players who were cruising tonight so just maybe had Fyfe played some of our players who were in cruise control may have pulled their finger out and played better on the night?

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
freo and their supporters are really bad losers

you think they would be used to it by now

and whay happened to the imaginary booing of Brayshaw ? Just another bitter delusional freo lie

Josh Kennedy chose to speak about it in the media and make it a thing. Your own player.

Gees you can't make this s**t up really.

Josh Kennedy chose to speak about it in the media and make it a thing. Your own player.

Well you’re making it up actually

Basil Zempilas asked him a direct question in an interview, Kennedy didn’t voluntarily bring it up.

Even then his response was that it would be pointless, which got spun into “Kennedy begs Eagles supporters not to boo Brayshaw”

Did you actually read the quote or did you fall for the sensationalist headline?

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Yup

At what point does the club go ...err we have recruited lobb conca Hogan

Yet we are still the same

hello it’s the game plan.....Freo don’t posess ball well ...they make poor choices with ball in hand

And guess what...THATS POOR COACHING AND diabolical gameplan

I reckon Freo would play better with no coach rather than Lyon ....it’s 2019 Ross not 2010 ...
freo can play attacking and fluid and clean footy. North gam in round 1 proved that.

Mr B

Debutant
Jul 20, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco FC, Perth Scorchers

I think if you go back and listen to the original interview, you'll find that Kennedy was asked by a "journalist" if the West Coast supporters would boo Brayshaw. He responded that it would not happen, which it didn't.

A journo raised the subject, JK put it down, the West Australian made it a headline which people like you got sucked into. Nothing to do with the Eagles. Nothing to do with JK. Nothing to do with West Coast supporters.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Well you’re making it up actually

Basil Zempilas asked him a direct question in an interview, Kennedy didn’t voluntarily bring it up.

Even then his response was that it would be pointless, which got spun into “Kennedy begs Eagles supporters not to boo Brayshaw”

Did you actually read the quote or did you fall for the sensationalist headline?

We'll it certainly wasn't a Freo player or supporter that brought it you half wit so go take it up with Basil if you don't like it being brought up. Do you have a bit of a think before you write or just word vomit?

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I think if you go back and listen to the original interview, you'll find that Kennedy was asked by a "journalist" if the West Coast supporters would boo Brayshaw. He responded that it would not happen, which it didn't.

A journo raised the subject, JK put it down, the West Australian made it a headline which people like you got sucked into. Nothing to do with the Eagles. Nothing to do with JK. Nothing to do with West Coast supporters.

And nothing to do with Freo supporters champ so move along.

We'll it certainly wasn't a Freo player or supporter that brought it you half wit so go take it up with Basil if you don't like it being brought up. Do you have a bit of a think before you write or just word vomit?

Practice what you preach amigo

I never complained about Basil bringing it up, it’s derby week and it was always going to be bought up. The media took a sound bite and turned it into an untrue headline, the gullible like you fell for it.

Just correcting you when you were insinuating that this was Kennedy driven somehow.

I’m any case the media and the Freo fans who fell for their spiel ended up jumping at shadows for something that didn’t end up happening

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
freo and their supporters are really bad losers

you think they would be used to it by now

and whay happened to the imaginary booing of Brayshaw ? Just another bitter delusional freo lie
Meh..... I feared a 10-15 goal beating In this derby
I would take water torture over watching 22 rounds of this Ross Lyon garbage.

The only saving grace is the Freo supporters having a sook about Gaff, always the victims
Agreed. Yes, tonights game was bad. It wasn't a spectacle isn't it?

Some would rather be utensil and ball tortured after watching that. I assumed west coast was going to kill us off after half time. But it seemed your mob decided to prolong the torture.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Practice what you preach amigo

I never complained about Basil bringing it up, it’s derby week and it was always going to be bought up. The media took a sound bite and turned it into an untrue headline, the gullible like you fell for it.

Just correcting you when you were insinuating that this was Kennedy driven somehow.

Correct your fellow supporter who spewed the initial crap that the idea of Brayshaw getting booed was a Freo idea. I'm sure they appreciate you coming to their rescue though.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Meh..... I feared a 10-15 goal beating In this derby
Agreed. Yes, tonights game was bad. It wasn't a spectacle isn't it?

Some would rather be utensil and ball tortured after watching that. I assumed west coast was going to kill us off after half time. But it seemed your mob decided to prolong the torture.
Despite the win I am going to pretend that the game didn’t happen

Correct your fellow supporter who spewed the initial crap that the idea of Brayshaw getting booed was a Freo idea. I'm sure they appreciate you coming to their rescue though.

Meh, it was fun to see the Freo fans get worked up all week for something that didn’t end up happening based off a twisted quote :rainbow:

Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, GSW Bandwagoner
Basil only asked the question to Kennedy after the idea was raised on the Freo board. Make of that what you will.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

he was asked the question by Basil (another bitter freo supporter)

freo fans then twisted it to suit their own agenda

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
he was asked the question by Basil (another bitter freo supporter)

freo fans then twisted it to suit their own agenda

So Freo fans are a such a strong influence on the media? Like I said, can't make make this s**t up.

And Basil is such a great Freo supporter? Good grief.

Yep, I feel so sorry for the media that's stacked against West Coast.

#sobrave

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So Freo fans are a such a strong influence on the media? Like I said, can't make make this s**t up.

And Basil is such a great Freo supporter? Good grief.

Yep, I feel so sorry for the media that's stacked against West Coast.

#sobrave

yet every freo supporter were convinced brayshaw would be booo'd and Kennedy had to beg WC fans not to

both turned out to be more freo lies
but whatever suits your victim mentality

and basil turning up to freo home games in his freo gear makes him a supporter...sorry if the truth doesn't suit your agenda

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
giphy.gif
just looking at the girl in the hot supergirl out fit

fomoco04

1992, 1994, 2006, 2018
Jun 18, 2007
West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Deportivo, Man U
Yup

At what point does the club go ...err we have recruited lobb conca Hogan

Yet we are still the same

hello it’s the game plan.....Freo don’t posess ball well ...they make poor choices with ball in hand

And guess what...THATS POOR COACHING AND diabolical gameplan

I reckon Freo would play better with no coach rather than Lyon ....it’s 2019 Ross not 2010 ...

To be perfectly honest I hope they keep him for as long as humanly possible.

It leaves only 16 other teams to really have to worry about.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
yet every freo supporter were convinced brayshaw would be booo'd and Kennedy had to beg WC fans not to

both turned out to be more freo lies
but whatever suits your victim mentality

and basil turning up to freo home games in his freo gear makes him a supporter...sorry if the truth doesn't suit your agenda

Every Freo supporter? The truth?

That's some tinfoil hat stuff there.

Go ask any Freo supporter if they think Basil is on our side in the media.

See if you can find even one Freo person to agree with you. Just one.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Every Freo supporter? The truth?

That's some tinfoil hat stuff there.

Go ask any Freo supporter if they think Basil is on our side in the media.

See if you can find even one Freo person to agree with you. Just one.

dont really care what you think...basil is a freo supporter.fact

Back