Floggard

Click on the hyperlink to an article in The Age above and you'll find that's exactly what he is.

I know very well what he is. Just saying he isn’t a flopper

A bitchboy yes. But to be fair He learnt that at the saints.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Aside from Goddard being a bit of a genuine w***er sometimes.....was he actually wrong about brown flopping?

Stupid question. Which key forward doesn't bung it on from time to time to get a kick. I'd happily swap any embellishment for him getting the ones he actually deserves, which happen about 6 times every match.

Anyway, you should just stick to critiquing this pathetic soft utensil, who went down like a thai ladyboy when a rover barely bumped in to him:

Stupid question. Which key forward doesn't bung it on from time to time to get a kick. I'd happily swap and embellishment for him getting the ones he actually deserves, which happen about 6 times every match.

Anyway, you should just stick to critiquing this pathetic soft utensil, who went down like a thai ladyboy when a rover bumped in to him:

You are Probably not wrong but Yeah I think there is a fair difference between the stinger act you linked and the Ben brown one lol I’d hardly call that a flop. He’s just marked it and Cunnington hits him at pace.....

You’d probably be able to find a better one if you google Daniher...

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You are Probably not wrong but Yeah I think there is a fair difference between the stinger act you linked and the Ben brown one lol I’d hardly call that a flop. He’s just marked it and Cunnington hits him at pace.....

You’d probably be able to find a better one if you google Daniher...

Listen chump, around here you are ALWAYS wrong.

Now * off back in to your hole.

Listen chump, around here you are ALWAYS wrong.

Now **** off back in to your hole.

Ok bye

1555221411288.gif

Aug 24, 2006
THE BIG V
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Roo4Life Member
Aside from Goddard being a bit of a genuine w***er sometimes.....was he actually wrong about brown flopping?
the free kick was for the opposing ruckman putting his hand out in the ruck contest to stop BBB going up - you cant do that... what happens after that is just theatre.. move on

Hird did nothing wrong. Governance issues!

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Poor old * supporters, subject to the BigFooty version of Godwin's Law - the longer a thread goes, the more likely it is that there'll be a reference to the fact that they're a bunch of filthy cheating campaigners.

PS - * are a bunch of filthy cheating campaigners.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Goddard, who played 334 AFL games for St Kilda and Essendon in a 16-year career, did not agree and was forthright with his criticism on ABC Grandstand.

"Ben Brown, just stand up and play like a man," he said.

Brown was credited with winning just one contested mark during the match but was awarded three free kicks by the umpires, all against Talia.

"He's allowed to touch you," Goddard continued.

"Talia's got a hand in his chest or under his armpit, he's not holding him in his stance.

"Why are the umpires buying into that?
"Make a stand and say, 'Ben that's not acceptable, stop staging or flopping for free kicks'."

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Goddard, who played 334 AFL games for St Kilda and Essendon in a 16-year career, did not agree and was forthright with his criticism on ABC Grandstand.

"Ben Brown, just stand up and play like a man," he said.

Brown was credited with winning just one contested mark during the match but was awarded three free kicks by the umpires, all against Talia.

"He's allowed to touch you," Goddard continued.

"Talia's got a hand in his chest or under his armpit, he's not holding him in his stance.

"Why are the umpires buying into that?
"Make a stand and say, 'Ben that's not acceptable, stop staging or flopping for free kicks'."

3 free kicks.

1 where Talia had his arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him out of a marking contest. 1 where Talia had a huge handful of jumper while Brown was trying to jump at the ball, and the last one in the ruck which was exactly the same action that Goldie was penalised for, the 1st ruck contest of the day.

Good umpiring, I'd say

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
3 free kicks.

1 where Talia had his arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him out of a marking contest. 1 where Talia had a huge handful of jumper while Brown was trying to jump at the ball, and the last one in the ruck which was exactly the same action that Goldie was penalised for, the 1st ruck contest of the day.

Good umpiring, I'd say

Just to reiterate, ABC at lunchtime weren’t overly concerned with the free kicks issue

The big stink was Floggard questioning the masculinity of BBB and all the political fallout around that in a dual gender competition, and the stereotyping of what a man is ‘meant’ to be in 2019

Now I await Snakes response and I will just add I am the messenger of this atm

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just to reiterate, ABC at lunchtime weren’t overly concerned with the free kicks issue

The big stink was Floggard questioning the masculinity of BBB and all the political fallout around that in a dual gender competition, and the stereotyping of what a man is ‘meant’ to be in 2019

Now I await Snakes response and I will just add I am the messenger of this atm

Ah, gotcha.

Back