Event 'Meet The Prospective Admins' Panel @ Camp Clod

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy folks,

As you're all aware one of the bigger talking points of the next little while is the search for the new administrator so I should really get onto making an update.

In the coming weeks, the nominees will be convening at my personal ranch north of Mount Buller to meet with people of the Sweet FA in a more off the cuff manner.

174Vrfo.png

After engaging in some level of conversation with the applicants, it likely comes at no surprise that the field has narrowed to just three names.

The iconic fumbler - current Royal veteran who played a role in getting an expansion club off the ground, along with spearheading rebuilds at the Furies on numerous occasions, a creative thinker who comes up with innovative ideas.

League workhorse Ant Bear - former Swamprats captain who does a power of work in award ceremonies every season, along with stats tracking and recruitment for the Swamprats as well as the wider league.

Former Administrator The Filth Wizard - Administratored the league from Season 21 to 23, captained 3 clubs, preciously moderated the board and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in Season 25.

As you can see, what we have is a very capable and experienced field. Also, thanks to those that made the effort to apply before this stage too.

Feel free to have a chat with the nominees, preferably in a somewhat serious nature.

In the coming weeks, the nominees will be convening at my personal ranch north of Mount Buller to meet with people of the Sweet FA in a more off the cuff manner.
This had better not be one of those vegan hippie health spa retreats

fumbler Ant Bear The Filth Wizard

Say you were to be successful in obtaining the Admin position, what would be your first point of focus?
I've campaigned on building the league, so recruitment and development would always be a focus, whether this means exhibition games or targeted recruiting.

But considering the new admin takes over between seasons, SoO is the first thing on the schedule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fumbler Ant Bear The Filth Wizard will you all continue the persecution of Tigerturbulance religious freedoms, and continue banning him for expressing his religious views via erotic art?

The Furies are seriously s**t right now, and we suck arse even worse than normal without a ruckman!!!

fumbler Ant Bear The Filth Wizard

Say you were to be successful in obtaining the Admin position, what would be your first point of focus?

Hosing out the administrators office.

Question for fumbler Ant Bear The Filth Wizard
Who came 5th on the 1933 VFL ladder?

I want to say the Roys.

But not Fitzroy.

fumbler Ant Bear The Filth Wizard will you all continue the persecution of Tigerturbulance religious freedoms, and continue banning him for expressing his religious views via erotic art?

The Furies are seriously s**t right now, and we suck arse even worse than normal without a ruckman!!!

I'll set up an erotiq art subforum.

Ant Bear The Filth Wizard fumbler

In your reign, are you looking to revolutionise the league? Make huge changes? If so, how?

Or are you merely going to be babysitters waiting for someone better to come along?

Firstly, I've already revolutionised the league.

Secondly, anybody making big promises or plans are either taking things too seriously or not seriously enough. The role should always be reactive and promises are hard to keep. Trust me, I know.

Anybody wanting to make big changes in this place are out of touch with what is already here. They have forgotten the face of their fathers. Taking each day as it come shouldn't be mistaken for babysitting... hell, it's already babysitting regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back