List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Gippsland/Next Gen Academy players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Pepper named for Gippsland as are Todd Garner Connor Downie and Sal Feagaimalii for Eastern Ranges.

Oh, and Finn Maginness (Sandringham) goes head to head with Noah Anderson (Oakleigh) tomorrow.

Does anyone know where there's a list of our NGA players on it? Nothing on club website.

Does anyone watch any of these games and can tell us if there's a player or two to get excited about?

i watch the games, i would say Harrison Pepper(NGA) is a chance to be drafted by us this year, he plays for Gippsland Power, he has some ability, might be picked up second half of the draft or rookied?. (of course we have Finn Maginness who looks like a 2nd round pick who is our father-son prospect)

as for the 2020 draft Conor Downie(NGA) is looking like a top 40 prospect, he played Vic Metro u/16's i believe and has been really good for a revamped Eastern Ranges, first 2 games he played mainly half back, but he played wing this week and was one of the best on ground, not just a good performance but he has AFL attributes.

might be picked up second half of the draft or rookied?. (of course we have Finn Maginness who looks like a 2nd round pick who is our father-son prospect)
Dodo would probably use the Scum's first rounder on him... if they still had it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harrison Pepper(hf/hb) like i predicted is the most likely to be drafted in 2019, probably second half of the draft?

Conor Downie(hbf/wing) could be first half of the draft in 2020 played for Australia in the u/17's side recently and was praised, Salele Feagaimalii(inside mid) is putting his hand up to possibly be drafted in 2020 also(form for eastern has been solid), but needs to work on his fitness imo, because if he does that he could improve substantially.

the other NGA's which are unlikely to be drafted are Todd Garner(hbf) has been ok this season, but not sure if he has what it takes to be drafted to the AFL?, Toussaint(ruck) have not seen much of him, not sure if injured, didnt overly impress me last season either so unknown?

Last edited:
Toussaint appears to not even be on Gippsland's list this year. Perhaps he or they decided a footy career is not for him. It's a bit odd though, from memory he trained with Hawthorn late last year.

Toussaint appears to not even be on Gippsland's list this year. Perhaps he or they decided a footy career is not for him. It's a bit odd though, from memory he trained with Hawthorn late last year.
Yeah, I believe he was in the AFL Academy system too. Seems to have completely disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back