Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
bump...

Looking for a Brad Crouch thread to follow this year. The only other thread I can find has been closed

So he's out of contract at the end of this year then?....Might be a good time for him to abandon a sinking ship.

bump...

Looking for a Brad Crouch thread to follow this year. The only other thread I can find has been closed
All of the player threads pretty much get a fresh start each year :)

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Oh I'd love this guy at Essendon. However I don't think we have the money nor the resources to get him (and no, we're not trading Fantasia Croweaters).

If the Bombers went for Crouch they'd ask for Francis. Think we all know that that won't happen (both sides would think they are losing massively in a straight swap) but it's still 100% the first word out of the Crows list managers mouth if trade discussions were to start.

If the Bombers went for Crouch they'd ask for Francis. Think we all know that that won't happen (both sides would think they are losing massively in a straight swap) but it's still 100% the first word out of the Crows list managers mouth if trade discussions were to start.
Yeah, nah, wouldn't do that deal.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Crows need pace. I reckon they'd be asking for fantasia.
They have defenders.
We would need afl approval to trade a pick, so I can't see that happening.
And I'd be surprised if he wanted to go and the crows were looking to let him go

Yeah nah, he’s not out of contract this year, anyway. If you wouldn’t do Brouch for Francis I honestly don’t know what to tell you
On output yeah, but Francis is the second best talent on our list behind Daniher IMO. He's going to be a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Yeah, nah, wouldn't do that deal.

Id do that (Crouch for Francis)

Crows would want a sweetener though

COKEandCOLA

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will be interesting to see if we throw our hat in the ring.

Has been highly rated and monitored closely by Clarko for quite some time now.

Would be great to have him working alongside TOM and if we were to land Coniglio as well then our midfield would surely be the best in the league.

I do feel that we're in greater need of a KPD and KPF though.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
If say Francis would be the sweetener on top of something fairly decent.

Don't think Francis is worth a great deal.
Is Francis injured?....Or just can’t get a game at the moment?... hasn’t played in the firsts since round 3 IIRC...

Hardly think adelaide would entertain a straight swap with bcrouch for a bloke that can’t even get a game in the firsts... madness.

Francis is also out of contract at the end of this year and last word from worsfold was that contract negs with Aaron had become a bit of “a game of cat and mouse” and it was looking likely to be put off till later on in the year.. For all we know that means he has said he has told them he wants out again and being uncontracted this year makes it easier...

Another reason Adelaide wouldn’t bother linking any deal with bcrouch with Francis.. the trade price for an uncontracted bloke that can’t get games in the 1st’s isn’t exactly gonna be expensive and would adelaide even want him?..

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is Francis injured?....Or just can’t get a game at the moment?... hasn’t played in the firsts since round 3 IIRC...

Hardly think adelaide would entertain a straight swap with bcrouch for a bloke that can’t even get a game in the firsts... madness.

Francis is also out of contract at the end of this year and last word from worsfold was that contract negs with Aaron had become a bit of “a game of cat and mouse” and it was looking likely to be put off till later on in the year.. For all we know that means he has said he has told them he wants out again and being uncontracted this year makes it easier...

Another reason Adelaide wouldn’t bother linking any deal with bcrouch with Francis.. the trade price for an uncontracted bloke that can’t get games in the 1st’s isn’t exactly gonna be expensive and would adelaide even want him?..
He was dropped after round 3.

I'd say he's more than likely gone from Essendon, but doubt he's worth a lot. I think a mid to late second round pick is the best they could expect for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back