Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the whole US God complex but I just find it strange that other countries still bow to the ICC when the US doesn't. Like why?
The ICC appeals to the latent idea that pursuing standards of Justice might be a good thing.
The USA has cured itself from these child-like occupations and finds that whenever it really needs compliance it is able to easily persuade most everyone to also ignore the ICC

The Chris Stevens "Ïs the cavalry coming?" story she relates at the end is heartbreaking.

More than anything, I believe the rot set in for Hillary with the betrayals she enabled in Benghazi while she and Bill were filling their coffers, courtesy of her position as SoS.

Was why Trump could get away with "Lock her up".

The Chris Stevens "Ïs the cavalry coming?" story she relates at the end is heartbreaking.

More than anything, I believe the rot set in for Hillary with the betrayals she enabled in Benghazi while she and Bill were filling their coffers, courtesy of her position as SoS.

Was why Trump could get away with "Lock her up".

#meds#Zulu#cavalry #SMC #SirMichaelCaine #medusala #solatopee medusala
#horse #pboto #eduard #muybridge images(2).jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. come on Chief, he of unmatched wisdom, U Guyz got your arsed handed to you, or in the inimitable words of #meds, Dresden'ed[sic]:fire: medusala
Trumpanzees - it’s still good no matter what happens on the Gold Coast.

How shifty is Cenk, he's evo's #homie; so I blame #evo.

reminds me of much of the shifty cats and shifty muppets in this Trump calumny SRP thread

#TDSisathing
#youwillseeitintheDSM_XVII
#itisinthewhitepaperfortheDSM_XVII
#AmericanPsychiatryAssociationkeepsonaccretingterritorywiththeDSMlikeGeneralAnthonyClement_Nuts_McAuliffeinBattleoftheBulge
#futureDSMswillnodoubtpraisetheacuityofschwarzekatzbecausetheypathologizeeverythingelse
#NewYorkTimesAmericapathologizesJapanwithSSRUIs
#DidantidepressantsdepressJapan?
#manifestdestiny
#diagnosticstatisticalmanual
#DSMXVII
https://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/22/magazine/did-antidepressants-depress-japan.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back