Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Hope nobody minds me starting this thread early, still one day later than when it was started on the AF board.

Will look to make my first rookie upgrade: ZWilliams to Whitfield or Crisp to Whitfield

Second trade probably a downgrade. If Scott named somehow, then Clark to Hore. If Scott not named again, then Scott to Stack I guess.

Really hope Brouch plays next week else I'm in serious trouble.

Final change will be Danger to F6 for the rest of the year

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Hope nobody minds me starting this thread early, still one day later than when it was started on the AF board.

Will look to make my first rookie upgrade: ZWilliams to Whitfield or Crisp to Whitfield

Second trade probably a downgrade. If Scott named somehow, then Clark to Hore. If Scott not named again, then Scott to Stack I guess.

After your 4th week of complaining about B Smith, I would have thought he'd be the first defender to go.

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Westhoff to Mumford.

And maybe a rookie swap.

Or try get Boak in for Dunkley or something 🤷🤷

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
After your 4th week of complaining about B Smith, I would have thought he'd be the first defender to go.
I wish. Not like I haven't been complaining about ZWilliams and Crisp just as much, if not more than BSmith. How can I trade BSmith this week, with a straight face, while keeping Crisp and Williams? Crisp has been worse than a rookie for 2 weeks in a row and Williams needs junktime to reach 75.
I probably won't be able to trade any of them if Brouch and/or Danger misses. I think Danger misses a week, so will need to get a fwd premo in else I'm fielding 3 x 40s. My cover if Brouch misses is Atkins or Butters...
Will be forced to keep BSmith until the byes at this rate

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Westhoff to Mumford.

And maybe a rookie swap.

Or try get Boak in for Dunkley or something 🤷🤷
What rookies are you concerned about? I think they can wait if it isn't too bad. Dunks to Boak is a significant upgrade and you don't want to wait too long with Dunks dropping in price very quick. Boak will be a top 2 fwd at the very least, and most likely will be number 1

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

Anyone can start the next round trades thread while the current round is still in progress

Happens all the time on the Supercoach board after the Friday night game where rage trades are talked about

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What rookies are you concerned about? I think they can wait if it isn't too bad. Dunks to Boak is a significant upgrade and you don't want to wait too long with Dunks dropping in price very quick. Boak will be a top 2 fwd at the very least, and most likely will be number 1

These are my rooks.

Was looking at possibly stack or hore.
But I think Westhoff to Mumford and Dunkley to Boak is a MUST.

Screenshot_20190414-122225_Dream Team.jpg
Screenshot_20190414-122237_Dream Team.jpg

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
These are my rooks.

Was looking at possibly stack or hore.
But I think Westhoff to Mumford and Dunkley to Boak is a MUST.

View attachment 654387View attachment 654388
yeah you have Miers instead of Balta, so already doing well with rookies. I'm considering Stack/Hore myself but think both have shaky JS. In your situation, I would definitely prioritise getting Boak

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I'm going to pass on Stack but I will be bringing in Hore. Probably at the expense of Clark.
Considering going Williams to Pittard. He seems to have a very friendly DT role at North.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Will have to check all the breakevens before deciding what to do

Hopefully Danger and Setterfield are fine from discretion and Cousins/Parker gets up with their ankle/calf issues, otherwise I might have to do some creative upgrading

If Cousins has to go then Heeney or Rocky will be coming in

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will have to check all the breakevens before deciding what to do

Hopefully Danger and Setterfield are fine from discretion and Cousins/Parker gets up with their ankle/calf issues, otherwise I might have to do some creative upgrading

If Cousins has to go then Heeney or Rocky will be coming in

Setterfield will get a week. Player was concussed. Has to get a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
The hoff has to go and im not sure about mummy so
Butters > Stack and Hoff > Gawn

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Potential carnage in forwards next week:
- setterfield is gone for a week
- danger 50/50 for a week
- no chance drew holds his spot
- parker injured ankle. Came back on but could be given a week off
- balta should play but can’t expect more than 40 from him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Drew will play dude

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
No chance. They will make at least 2 changes. Rozzee won’t be dropped. Sam gray is terrible but kicked 3 so stays. 2 of drew, butters & Motlop will be dropped. Drew is number one. He basically hasn’t touched the ball in 6 of the last 8 quarters he’s played. He’s gone.
Thanks Ken Hinkley

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hopefully no trades

Scratch that. I'm worried about Sheed, looks like with Gaff back he has more like a HFF role.

Thinking about Clark>Lockhart to fund Sheed>Neale. With 33 in his rolling average Clark won't be making much more cash for a while.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Scratch that. I'm worried about Sheed, looks like with Gaff back he has more like a HFF role.

Thinking about Clark>Lockhart to fund Sheed>Neale. With 33 in his rolling average Clark won't be making much more cash for a while.
You got Hore already? I'd take him over Lockhart

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Yeah already have. Plus Lockhart's bottom priced at 130K, gives me just enough to get Neale with like 2k left
Yeah probably the last week to get Neale in before he gets too expensive

I ain't buying 800k players, too hefty a figure

Anyways

If I downgrade Clark to Hore I have enough cash to upgrade Butters to both Heeney or Rocky

Think it's a week or two too early on Butters though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back