Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah probably the last week to get Neale in before he gets too expensive

I ain't buying 800k players, too hefty a figure

Anyways

If I downgrade Clark to Hore I have enough cash to upgrade Butters to both Heeney or Rocky

Think it's a week or two too early on Butters though

It might be a bit early on Butters, but Rocky's price is also going to go up and the earlier you start getting his points the better.

We should both probably be more patient, but we're only 200 points off the lead. Risk it for the biscuit lol

It might be a bit early on Butters, but Rocky's price is also going to go up and the earlier you start getting his points the better.

We should both probably be more patient, but we're only 200 points off the lead. Risk it for the biscuit lol
If Scott is back this week and scores well enough then I might do it

Also need to see teams too

IMG_20190414_224524.png
IMG_20190414_224510.png
IMG_20190414_224452.png

I'm thinking if I need to get 1 in this week then it'll be Heeney as that 58 has rolled out and should have a slowish breakeven now

Next week it'll be Rocky as the 43 will roll out, but I think I can wait one more week on him

IMG_20190414_180504.png

Got this right this week, but it's concerning for cash generation, I said yesterday a few were shooting themselves in the foot giving away too many free kicks, Gibbons was the same today, should've score a 70 odd, 4 frees against and 3 behinds, too many missed points there

sheed > rocky or neale hmmmmm
Depends what you value more

Durability or cash in the bank

Neale will give you durability, but he's close to sky high in price

Rocky will give you over 160k cash in the bank though

Both will score similarly, though Rocky has the higher ceiling

Need Sheed to the best option. Can break the bank to Cripps. Or go to Rocky/Taranto

What say you gurus?

Need Sheed to the best option. Can break the bank to Cripps. Or go to Rocky/Taranto

What say you gurus?
Cripps or Rocky

Cripps won't be affordable for like a month after this week

Taranto could be decent, but still unproven, feel you start with him, but no need to bring him in

Has Devon Smith's role changed this year, or have his scores just suffered due to Essendon being s**t (and his interrupted preseason)?

Tempted to go Dunkley to Smith... they are both projected to drop $20k, but Dunkley's role is definitely terminal whereas Smith should come good soon.

Has Devon Smith's role changed this year, or have his scores just suffered due to Essendon being s**t (and his interrupted preseason)?

Tempted to go Dunkley to Smith... they are both projected to drop $20k, but Dunkley's role is definitely terminal whereas Smith should come good soon.
Not sure

His scores are actually similar to last year, just he hasn't had a big game yet, scores between 79-105 so far IIRC

Reckon he will get cheap, like around 600-650k then that's when we bring him in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Setterfield goneski for two and will need to be sat on the midfield pine to lessen the blow, Heeney will probably be coming back in for me this week, just how and when is the thing

IMG_20190414_224524.png IMG_20190414_224510.png IMG_20190414_224452.png

I will go Clark to Hore/Lockhart to free up the funds

Might need to pull the trigger on this trade on Friday after/during the North Essendon game due to Port playing on Friday night

I don't want to trade Setterfield because I reckon he has alot more money in him left than Butters and Cousins, plus I can hide Setterfield on the mids bench and loophole him if needed

1 of Cousins or Butters will probably go, even though it's a week or two early on them, I need the points through a premium, not risk it through fielding rookies. So I just need to wait for the dominoes to fall

Cousins might not play due to his ankle, but I won't find this out until Saturday which stinks

Comes down to alot to do with Scott I think if he plays or not or if he scores well or not

I really don't want to field 2 of Parker/Balta/Drew/Gibbons this week, will hope to just field Drew, but have conceded I might need to field/loophole Parker/Balta/Gibbons and hope for the best if carnage happens

I'm one that doesn't mind a POD in my league.
Tossing up between the following this week

J.Clark to Sheppard or Simpson

Setterfield to Newnes, Mundy, Jeremey Cameron, or dare I say it "Buddy"

Burgess/Balta to JJ Kennedy (Burgess/Balta going to make 0 money, and JJ is cheap, and capable of the odd large score)

Or wait a week and go Setterfield to Menegola (he should come down enough in price this week for me to get him next week)

The other option is Brodie Smith to Boak (via Burgess), but I got a feeling Boak is getting Hutchings all over him this week.
I'm about 15k short of being able to go Smith to Lloyd.

Just not sure if I trust Newnes to maintain his average.

I don't want to waste a trade and don't have cash to go set and forget.

But I HAVE to go Westhoff to Mumford. Then to gawn in a couple weeks.

Will get Boak next week as I also think he will get Hutchings.

Butters > Stack
Gibbons or Scott > Mumford
Moved Setterfield to mids and Westhoff to Fwd line

Butters > Stack
Gibbons or Scott > Mumford
Moved Setterfield to mids and Westhoff to Fwd line

Going to keep Westhoff?

He doesn't look anywhere near getting the ball.
With the new 666 he can't just float around.

Think he's done. And I love the bloke

Going to keep Westhoff?

He doesn't look anywhere near getting the ball.
With the new 666 he can't just float around.

Think he's done. And I love the bloke

Yeah why not ive got nothing to lose now haha im sitting 5000th.. whens charlie dixon back ? Maybe that will free him ? Hopefully he can come good again its better than fielding one of Balta or Burgess especially when ive already got drew and parker on field... there seems to be a massive lack in Fwd rookies
It also creates a mid/fwd link and a ruc/fwd link

Last edited:
Yeah why not ive got nothing to lose now haha im sitting 5000th.. whens charlie dixon back ? Maybe that will free him ? Hopefully he can come good again its better than fielding one of Balta or Burgess especially when ive already got drew and parker on field... there seems to be a massive lack in Fwd rookies
It also creates a mid/fwd link and a ruc/fwd link

I wouldn't bet on Dixon being back before the byes.
And not sure why Hinkley doesn't play a key forward in Marshall .
But Westhoff with be 450k in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back