Votes: 227 79.4%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 48 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a bit unfair,
Kmac's kick backwards didn't cost us the goal. Broad fumbled and stuffed it up royally. That's what cost the goal... wouldn't have happened if Dylan or Rance were there

Nah it was a dreadful kick, I reckon Broad fumbled because he was shocked at how bad the kick was.

Still love Kmac though, has improved heaps this season and will get better.

Nah it was a dreadful kick, I reckon Broad fumbled because he was shocked at how bad the kick was.

Yeah I’m neither here nor there on Broad but harsh blaming him for that, was horrible from K-Mac at a crucial time.
Nice pay back in the end though!

I saw a docco on the English underground gangs in the 60s years ago. Apparently Phils mum ran a pub in Manchester the Quality Street Gang used to drink at. They had been away to London on a heist or summat and arrived back one night and got on the piss. Phil wrote Boys are Back in Town about that night.
Named their gang after a box of chocolates

Broad is lucky Rance went down and we have no tall backs in the VFL. Does the tough stuff but averages 8.8 possessions a match. SS Stack and even Menadue played much better games with much more upside. Menadue does not deserve to be dropped, but who else for Houli.
Jack Graham for Dusty, like for like, that is pretty funny when you put it like that.

i’m a bit nervous about next week.

Yes it was a great win by our depleted Richmond side but it looked like a very emotional win for the team as well.

Emotional wins can really screw you up the next week if it’s not handled right.

Hopefully our coaching department and senior players can calm the kids down and keep themselves calm so they don’t exhaust themselves this week.

The last time we won in Adelaide and then played at Docklands the next week... we got thumped by St Kilda...

100% was a shocker, lets not sugarcoat it, it happens - overall Macca has been very good and getting better

Chol? You taking the piss?
Balta was responsible for turning the momentum in the first quarter right when it looked like Port were a chance to put us to the sword, and also provided good back up for Nank.
While I agree, Balta still makes inexperienced errors which is understandable. Hope he can eliminate those which will keep him in the side. Little things like he MUST jump and compete in the ruck at all times, and not hover around that contest.

i’m a bit nervous about next week.

Yes it was a great win by our depleted Richmond side but it looked like a very emotional win for the team as well.

Emotional wins can really screw you up the next week if it’s not handled right.

Hopefully our coaching department and senior players can calm the kids down and keep themselves calm so they don’t exhaust themselves this week.

Youre right, however i reckon it will do the opposite.

Seems to me like it could ignite our season.

The lift the young blokes would have gotten from it will be huge, especially because it was such a tight game and they managed to perform under the pressure.

As for ins/outs, im not sure. I thought Menadue was actually very decent, had some brilliant plays and also some average ones. Baker was good imo, doesnt deserve to be dropped. George is really pissing me off lately, that missed handball to Lambert was infuriating. Whoever gets dropped will be very stiff, it was a great team win.

Like others have said, id give Jack and Houli the swans game off and allow them to come in fresh for the Dees.

Watched the game 2 times yesterday

Thing we all liked about menadue was his speed and ability to run , I dont see any of this happening in his game
Never runs or breaks through the lines and just passes off soon as he gets the ball

He had 1 very good kick where he switched the play into the middle of the ground hitting up a player but besides that - Cant remember much
He refuses to run like he can. Cant understand why?He gets so many opportunities to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Edwards would be the best. He has gone from what you read today of Menadue or Graham and treated with disdain, a source of constant frustration to now, a revered tiger.
Although there are one or two who still cling to his bad games for dear life. Cotchin copped so much s**t for his playing style and leadership too.
Should go back and read about Houli and Grigg!!
I'm glad to say i could see what Sheds brought to the table early on.Like the side back then wasn't often enough but i guess when your an Ostrich and your surrounded by Turkeys it was always going to be the case.
Could understand posters frustrations in regards to Sheds(To a point)& as a club/team thats for sure.
Glad those days are in the past(For good hopefully).

People were hoping the Tigers would rookie draft Grimes and very happy when we did can it was one of the many weak spots on the list then, and Grimes looked close to the best available. Had a few negatives in his draft reports; kicking skills, possession numbers but lots of positives too

Most people thought his injuries a travesty because he was playing very well and showed a remarkable ceiling - glimpses of current day grimes

That doctor that fixed him deserves a statue
Dylan(R)>>>Jack(#2 pick)
Dusty(#3)>>>Scully & Jack(#1 & #2)
Premiership medals.2-0
Tigers:3-Melb:0

I'm glad to say i could see what Sheds brought to the table early on.Like the side back then wasn't often enough but i guess when your an Ostrich and your surrounded by Turkeys it was always going to be the case.
Could understand posters frustrations in regards to Sheds(To a point)& as a club/team thats for sure.
Glad those days are in the past(For good hopefully).

I’d love to see him get to 300 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People were hoping the Tigers would rookie draft Grimes and very happy when we did can it was one of the many weak spots on the list then, and Grimes looked close to the best available. Had a few negatives in his draft reports; kicking skills, possession numbers but lots of positives too

Most people thought his injuries a travesty because he was playing very well and showed a remarkable ceiling - glimpses of current day grimes

That doctor that fixed him deserves a statue
Dylan was selected in pre season draft not rookie draft
Sorry if I'm being pedantic

He refuses to run like he can. Cant understand why?He gets so many opportunities to do so.
Couldn't believe he got nabbed for holding the ball either when tackled over the line.No prior only applies to 17 other teams it appears.

I will say it again you cannot play castanga

I’d only caveat that by saying I don’t think you can put a line through him. He’s just badly out of form and needs a run in the twos to get his confidence up. Hope he can I’ve never seen the pill follow a player like this guy.

I’d only caveat that by saying I don’t think you can put a line through him. He’s just badly out of form and needs a run in the twos to get his confidence up. Hope he can I’ve never seen the pill follow a player like this guy.
Correct...has so much going for him...

Back