Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
My friend had this idea for a weekly YouTube series where we'd challenge each other to walk into an outback pub wearing provocative t-shirts and being general campaigners just so we could challenge the locals to a brawl. He's been a bouncer - he ****** up a guy who pulled a knife on him once. He's the crazy one I've mentioned before.

He was born in country NSW, and he reckons fights still happen all the time out that way. What else is there to do?

So the plan is to assault people and film it? Cool. I hope those hands of yours aren't registered weapons.

So as a Male, is going to a public or work toilet and going into a stall and leaving the door open, pissing right into the water for maximum sound a big dick energy thing to do or a massive w***er thing to do?

I feel like Chad Cornes would do this.

So as a Male, is going to a public or work toilet and going into a stall and leaving the door open, pissing right into the water for maximum sound a big dick energy thing to do or a massive w***er thing to do?

My 10yo does this. We wake up to the magical sounds of a horse pissing in a bucket.

Chadbro would do a reverse kanga while not breaking eye contact.

So the plan is to assault people and film it? Cool. I hope those hands of yours aren't registered weapons.

There's different rules out in the country - and it would be self-defence anyway.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
My friend had this idea for a weekly YouTube series where we'd challenge each other to walk into an outback pub wearing provocative t-shirts and being general campaigners just so we could challenge the locals to a brawl. He's been a bouncer - he ****** up a guy who pulled a knife on him once. He's the crazy one I've mentioned before.

He was born in country NSW, and he reckons fights still happen all the time out that way. What else is there to do?
Bizarre.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Guarantee within the first 5 fights he will have the absolute s**t beaten out of him. Had a mate work as a bouncer and thought he was untouchable until he tried to * over a mma fighter and spent a few days in hospital with 3 broken ribs, broken jaw and a fractured wrist.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I assume it's not unisex toilet. I'd classify it as a bogan thing to do.

Guarantee within the first 5 fights he will have the absolute s**t beaten out of him. Had a mate work as a bouncer and thought he was untouchable until he tried to **** over a mma fighter and spent a few days in hospital with 3 broken ribs, broken jaw and a fractured wrist.

I can guarantee he wouldn't. I wouldn't fight him if he was being serious. He's taken out a kickboxing champion before. The security guards who work at the mental ward at the Queen Elizabeth - the guys who are always dressed in full riot gear because they deal with the REAL crazies - tried to recruit him.

Let's put it this way. A few years ago, there was an altercation down at Sunset Bar near the marina at Glenelg that made the news. A fight between bikies, they said.

It wasn't bikies. It was just him, trying to get inside the Sunset Bar to * up one of the bartenders who had made a comment about his then fiancee that worked there. It took another friend of his - an ex-Hell's Angel who had apparently never lost a fight in his life - and two bouncers to bring him down...and in the process that friend ****ed up his knee and now walks with a permanent limp.

The funny thing about it was - it was his engagement party. He got banned for life from the Sunset Bar for that...not that he cares. This is a guy who, when king hit from behind at a country pub and had his head split open, asked the bartender for some duct tape and kept drinking.

The only thing I was sad about was that I didn't get to see it because I'd left at a reasonable hour. Probably wouldn't have happened if I was there, truth be told - not because I'm stupid enough to think I'd beat him in a fight, but because for some reason stuff like that never happens when I'm around.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I can guarantee he wouldn't. I wouldn't fight him if he was being serious. He's taken out a kickboxing champion before. The security guards who work at the mental ward at the Queen Elizabeth - the guys who are always dressed in full riot gear because they deal with the REAL crazies - tried to recruit him.

Let's put it this way. A few years ago, there was an altercation down at Sunset Bar near the marina at Glenelg that made the news. A fight between bikies, they said.

It wasn't bikies. It was just him, trying to get inside the Sunset Bar to **** up one of the bartenders who had made a comment about his then fiancee that worked there. It took another friend of his - an ex-Hell's Angel who had apparently never lost a fight in his life - and two bouncers to bring him down...and in the process that friend ****** up his knee and now walks with a permanent limp.

The funny thing about it was - it was his engagement party. He got banned for life from the Sunset Bar for that...not that he cares. This is a guy who, when king hit from behind at a country pub and had his head split open, asked the bartender for some duct tape and kept drinking.

The only thing I was sad about was that I didn't get to see it because I'd left at a reasonable hour. Probably wouldn't have happened if I was there, truth be told - not because I'm stupid enough to think I'd beat him in a fight, but because for some reason stuff like that never happens when I'm around.

That, or someone will just shoot him, starting fights in areas where most likely everyone will have rifles in their cars.

Welcome to having children.

And all that impresses you Janus ? he sounds like a complete tosser why would someone like you with high cognitive function be all giddy? I'm disappointed tbh.

It doesn't impress me, and he's actually a decent guy. I can have an interesting conversation with him about a wide variety of topics.

It's more that violence seems to follow him around more than anything.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It doesn't impress me, and he's actually a decent guy. I can have an interesting conversation with him about a wide variety of topics.

It's more that violence seems to follow him around more than anything.
Decent people don't attract much violence in my world.

Decent people don't attract much violence in my world.

Some people just have the wrong sort of aura about them I've found. Really low frequency energy :)

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
janus has a friend that sounds really tough you guys
I had a friend who sounded similar to that guy but was only a teenager, I was never involved at all because I’m a good boy but I pretty quickly avoided talking to him ever again even though he’d been quite nice to me at times.

HotSausage69

Premium Platinum
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just going back to that flight chat quickly, I was on a 14 hour flight a couple weeks ago through Qatar airways. I had a middle seat, only booked the flight the week before and it turned out to be fully booked, not a single spare seat on the plane. Imagine my despair when it turns out I had the only seat on the plane with a broken TV screen for the in flight entertainment, meaning I had to sit in this seat for 14 hours twiddling my ******* thumbs while everyone around me had this massive selection of movies to pass the time. I was offered a magazine instead.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Some strong my dad could beat up your dad vibes in this thread.

What god did you sacrifice to, to get a male child to pee within 3 feet of the damn toilet?

Theyve progressed from pissing on the ground to getting it in the bowl 98% of the time now.

Now they iust forget to flush so this stench of stale urine hangs around a bit.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

This happens a bit at the footy (must be the riverstank bogans). I tried it once just at a Port game (because all the other guys were) and couldn't do it because my bladder is about as shy as Salman Rushdie circa '89 and i stood there for 2 minutes while a kid behind me asked his dad what was i doing.

I zipped up. shut the door. all good.

But in a regular public/work loo? no that's weird

This happens a bit at the footy (must be the riverstank bogans). I tried it once just at a Port game (because all the other guys were) and couldn't do it because my bladder is about as shy as Salman Rushdie circa '89 and i stood there for 2 minutes while a kid behind me asked his dad what was i doing.

I zipped up. shut the door. all good.

But in a regular public/work loo? no that's weird

What happen laughlaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back