Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn Tom Scully. Congratulations for finally making it onto an AFL list!

Remove this Banner Ad

15.4k travelled (I.Smith 15.8, B.Brown 15.7)
3.6k High Speed (I.Smith 2.6, J.Impey 2.5)
9.5km/h Average Speed (T.Thomas 9.6, A.Hall 9.3)
21 Sprints (10 - R.Tarrant, L.Bruest, C.Nash, A.Hall)
4 Repeat Sprints (3 - Nash, others 1)

Didn't appear in top-5 of other categories

Any chance of posting this weeks stats. I cant find them I would post them if I knew how

Thanks

It's only the AFL mobile app data.

Not available this week - think they forgot to turn it on as wasn't available during the game either.
Don't know about everyone else, but I've found the AFL systems really poor this year. Often stats have been out during the games, effecting both the AFL app and dreamteam. It makes me worry about how credible it all is. But perhaps it's just the back end IT issues, rather than the stats collectors themselves.

On topic, did anyone see anything during the game re: KMs run or anything. I thought he covered an extraordinary amount of ground. Seemed to be everywhere.

Also, it seems that he and Ricky Henderson are the dangerous pairing. Smith seems to be underperforming at this stage of the year. Had hoped he would be off the leash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched this game. It looks to me that he's not hampered by his ankle which is great.

At 16ks distance covered and 23 sprint efforts he still a bit down on his usual output though. He also seemed more prominent early which is not typical and spent 13 minutes on the bench.

Around 18ks and running out the second half without taking any rotations was normal with us, and he tended to be more prominent as other players tire late.

I'd say he's physically ok but still running up to speed a bit.

Any chance of posting this weeks stats. I cant find them I would post them if I knew how

Thanks
Screenshots attached. He is actually ridiculous.
4983b7926ea6965c7338107a5863cae6.jpg
e6d5fb778bd3a50c7b000116cfb41f33.jpg
a543eb8f9a879fc327bfaef0ae02f3ac.jpg
eff94c4b462ea97e04c049a2920511e7.jpg
26ba740f48f85c7e79264875aa09aed2.jpg

Don't know about everyone else, but I've found the AFL systems really poor this year. Often stats have been out during the games, effecting both the AFL app and dreamteam. It makes me worry about how credible it all is. But perhaps it's just the back end IT issues, rather than the stats collectors themselves.

On topic, did anyone see anything during the game re: KMs run or anything. I thought he covered an extraordinary amount of ground. Seemed to be everywhere.

Also, it seems that he and Ricky Henderson are the dangerous pairing. Smith seems to be underperforming at this stage of the year. Had hoped he would be off the leash.
Mate we're missing Mitchell, Shiels, Burgoyne & this week, JO'M. At times, Cousins was off the field & Howe played his first game. Smith can't "get off the leash" as he's doing a massive amount of the Defensive work that Shiels & Mitchell would have done, allowing Cousins & Worpel to focus on getting the ball forward.

Smith's work has played a big part in allowing Hendo to get off the leash & allowing Scully to be so attacking.

It's an absolute rort. When Scablett was playing for the Suns he and a player both tussled for the ball over the line, the opponent tapped it backwards on to Scablett's boot, but it had already gone over the line and the whistle had already blown. I was following the game live on the laptop, and sure enough Ablett's contested possessions increased by one as did his kicks. Some stat guy had him in his fantasy and supercoach side that day and his opponent didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back