Ben Brown Staging

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, but O'Brien struggles to understand wtf is happening 99 per cent of the time, he's not the sharpest serial killer in the state.
It was merely an observation. I wasn't even responding to 1 of your offended deflections D\H.

lol .. but hurt autocorrects to offended in this shithole

Love how this has now become Essendon media personalities vs. the arch rival North.

Essendon types don't care about North. They're a boring bottom 2 team who can't even get 18k people to their home games. An irrelevance. This is about Ben Brown's disgraceful flopping tactics. And as evidence by this thread, no one likes it.

This thread went places it really shouldn't have.

Anywho, for a supposed non athletic forward that flip was pretty masterful. I hope he can just play the ball like he used to but I feel he is down on form and confidence, since about Midway through last year.

Reckon if he goes back to basics he'll be better off for it
And there's be less s**t posting too
Agreed. It will be interesting to see his response this week on the field given that he has been universally called on it now. Will also be interesting to see the umpires response.

Remember when Rance started doing this s**t and people lost their mind? Where's the Ben Brown photoshop thread? Can I start one?

Agreed. It will be interesting to see his response this week on the field given that he has been universally called on it now. Will also be interesting to see the umpires response.

"Universally"

Two drug cheat deniers who have found media gigs.

"Universally", lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem for Brown now as it was for Rance because of increased scrutiny on them because acts like this the umps will tend to play less calls in favour

Happened to Rance last year when less 50/50 calls went in his favour

Without having a great sample size of seeing Rance play this year I hope it’s something that he’s removed from his game and hope Brown does the same

The problem for Brown now as it was for Rance because of increased scrutiny on them because acts like this the umps will tend to play less calls in favour

Without having a great sample size of seeing Rance play this year I hope it’s something that he’s removed from his game and hope Brown does the same
i think thats fine

if im an ump, doing a fairly difficult and largely thankless job, anyone trying to make it harder on me is going in the bad books.
Rance, Joey, Brown, etc. You make your bed, lie in it.
The less Daniher is paid, the more pleased i am. Sooner or later he will snap out of it.

Seems Selwood, Matho and Shuey are the only repeat offenders they seem to tolerate for some reason

Hurley or Hooker are going to love playing on him this week. Almost no chance he gets a free.

i think thats fine

if im an ump, doing a fairly difficult and largely thankless job, anyone trying to make it harder on me is going in the bad books.
Rance, Joey, Brown, etc. You make your bed, lie in it.
The less Daniher is paid, the more pleased i am. Sooner or later he will snap out of it.

Seems Selwood, Matho and Shuey are the only repeat offenders they seem to tolerate for some reason

All that does is compound the problem. No player should have to earn a free more than another. That just opens more cans of worms.

AFL could avoid the problem in the first instance and avoid the umpiring fraternity creating some informal hitlist by simply coming out and calling it out.

Do it now before you see more doing it. It WILL snowball if there is no consequence.

Hurley or Hooker are going to love playing on him this week. Almost no chance he gets a free.

Normally that would apply, but it was Goddard who made the call, so I expect the umpires to give Browny even more frees, just to s**t BJ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back