Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

Are you saying that General Members cant buy Tickets online?
I pay 62 a month for guaranteed level 2 reserved seating at marvel home or away..and free tickets at away venues. General members always have to upgrade for big matches so for me the membership is worth it because less hassle

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

In: Wright
Out: McDonald (susp)

Tossing up about Tyson for Ahern.

Yeah nah. Tyson had a chance and didn’t take it. Tyson needs to become more defensive to get a game. They should start using him as a tagger in the vfl, if he gets that game going there’s definitely a place for him. Ahern is our future, Ahern makes s**t happen. Tyson should be looking to take Jacobs tagging role

What do you mean?

Are you saying that General Members cant buy Tickets online?

No, I was clarifying the post you responded to - certain memberships have their seats on the second level.

Beyond that, I assume that when Ticketmaster finally gets its s**t together, members can buy GA tickets online. I brought some friends on Saturday night and just bought them GA tickets at the ground, but that was in full anticipation of the small crowd.

Turner, Zurhaar and Thomas are quality pressure players but unfortunately Zurhaar will have to make way for Bailey Scott. Also allows Simpkin to play through the middle.

Bailey Scott has done enough to come straight back in.

Ins: Scott
Out: Zurhaar

Kyron Hayden will gt an opportunity soon also

Forgive me if this has already been covered off and couldn't see anything in the article above. Can I rock up on Friday (early) with my membership and sit GA Level 3 (like I usually do)? Or do I need to buy an upgraded ticket?

If our footskills are Saturday night's level, they will kick 20 goals. They kicked some arsey goals against us last year, but they can really hammer on the turnover. If it's a fast game, we're getting smashed.

Need to dominate the clearances (thank the **** the centre square looked better with Jed), maintain a defensive structure behind the ball and don't turn it over.

Im very nervous about this one.

Pretty much. Try and play run n gun against Essendon in a shoot out and you're setting up to lose.

The best, and perhaps only, way to win is to play tight and accountable football. Don't give them any space. It's not hard, not sure why so many clubs don't do it. Collingwood will.

Let's hope for a good game guys. And Tippa, whoever you play on him.... make sure he has fast feet and a smart footy brain cause he will need it. Daniher will play VFL this week then line up against the Pies.

I wonder if Essendon will be going with their "Kick goals out of our arses" strategy again.

I note s**t McKernan is out, so that reduces their attack by 80 per cent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their downhill skier posse (Saad, McKenna, Tipingwuti) are going to be our make or break in this game.

Atley - Saad
Zurhaar - McKenna
Wright - Tipingwuti

Oh dear Jesus no.

Atley - Walla
Thomas - Saad
Kayne - McKenna

I must say I do enjoy crowd watching when play the Bombers.

I would have to say that fully 65 per cent of their membership is blokes from Airport West whose fashion sense hasn't moved a jot since 1997.

People with the same sense of style as Carl Williams, but without the budget.

Pretty much. Try and play run n gun against Essendon in a shoot out and you're setting up to lose.

The best, and perhaps only, way to win is to play tight and accountable football. Don't give them any space. It's not hard, not sure why so many clubs don't do it. Collingwood will.

Let's hope for a good game guys. And Tippa, whoever you play on him.... make sure he has fast feet and a smart footy brain cause he will need it. Daniher will play VFL this week then line up against the Pies.
Tippa doesn't like aggressive pressure so try keeping a body on him.

Worth an appeal imo. Could argue he got his. They have just graded this categorically.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Could support the "timing wrong" argument by showing footage of all the other instances in the game that he got his timing wrong (or in any other game in the last year or so).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back